Destructive Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destructive Generations

After generations of hiding their abilities in secret, these people with special abilities will be hunted. Join the fight either to help, hunt or be these people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)

Go down 
+2
Hisagi
Alet Rondel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kevman305
Moderator/ Ultimate Anti-Hero
Kevman305

Number of posts : 67
Character Name : Patrick Kelly
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:04 pm

Lets go screamed patrick pulling down the emergency slide picking up lizy body he slid down to safety
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Number of posts : 315
Motto : Work until your limit to aim for a thousand percent.
Character Name : Alet Rondel
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:29 pm

Alet quickly picks up a kid that had been captured and put him on his shoulder, by now all the captives were awake so he signaled for all of them to follow him. They all got out of the plain safety and onto the boat, Alet put the kid on the boat but then rushed back into the plain. "Don't worry, I can withstand flames, just tell me what to do, anything!" Alet needed to save these two, he felt as if his life depended on it if he didn't get the two to safety, he needed to do whatever he could to help.
Back to top Go down
https://destructivegen.rpg-board.net
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 180
Location : I don't know where I am. I think I should have taken the right at Albuquerque
Motto : Why should I run when I can kick your ass
Character Name : Sarrow Momochi

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:57 pm

Sarrow's arms were covered in flames again. " I don't know Alet." Sarrow was trying to hold back the flames the best he could. He needed to figure out some way to make the flames die down. " I bet this was Hisagi's work. I bet he put something in the drugs used on me and Lizzy so that eventually our powers would go hay wire and ruin the rescue attempt." Sarrow's mind was racing then he thought of something. " The ocean. throw me in the water Alet. I can't move since my speed is also on the fritz but instead of making me move really fast its reversed so I can't move." Sarrow needed to get the flames out as fast as he could.
Back to top Go down
Kaeru
Ultimate Anti-hero

Number of posts : 58
Character Name : Kaeru
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 5:10 pm

as soon as sarrow said him and water kaeru was sat.. scared from the fire sarrow was amitting..
he grabbed hold of sarrow with his telekinesis and blasted him through the roof of the plane and into the water
he slowly got up from the corner looking scared tears down his face.. "are we safe now??"
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

Number of posts : 64
Motto : People think I'm sweet, but.... I just can't help being bad.
Character Name : Lizzy Canto
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:21 pm

Lizzy sighs yet laughs at the same time. "Ya, thanks Kaeru, I guess we're okay for now, but I don't think you had to take it that far. Thanks anyways though." She then starts searching where she was, the plains system, maybe there was someway out but she had to be careful she could just get herself deeper into the system. Lizzy finally found it, two big glass doors at the far end of the system. "I think I found a way out guys." She walked through the door, but all there was, was plain white even the door was gone. After a few minutes it started to get darker and darker, finally pitch black she was back in here body. Lizzy opened her eyes to see Patrick and smiled. "Thanks Patrick." She then got up and looked around, she was on the boat and looked at the plain. "Hey you guys can come out know, I got out of the plains system."
Back to top Go down
Kevman305
Moderator/ Ultimate Anti-Hero
Kevman305

Number of posts : 67
Character Name : Patrick Kelly
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:05 pm

lets head home i'm tired of this mission
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:29 pm

Alet gets out of the plain and swims over to the boat that was floating away. He laughs. "Yup, its been a long day." He looks around knowing that Kaeru was on the plain but where'd Sarrow go? He looked around then back at Patrick. "Have you seen Sarrow though, last time I saw him, Kaeru threw him out of the plain? I'll be right back." He jumps into the water to go look for Sarrow, and finally finds him. "Sarrow, you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Location : I don't know where I am. I think I should have taken the right at Albuquerque

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:41 pm

Sarrow coughs up some water. He could move again now so he smiled. " Yeah I'm okay." Sarrow then looked around. " How the hell we gonna get home?" Sarrow was sad that they were in the middle of the ocean, but they had saved the other powered people. He also had gotten his knife back. He pulls it out and starts tossing it from hand to hand.
Back to top Go down
Kaeru
Ultimate Anti-hero

Number of posts : 58
Character Name : Kaeru
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:29 pm

out of no where a hand snatches the knife that sarrow was tossing side to side, and kaeru walked off the plane his arm retracking back to its original length. "whats this?? why do you have this sarrow-kun??"
the knife is then sucked into kaerus body, he smiles and burps alittle "that was nice hehe"
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

Number of posts : 64
Motto : People think I'm sweet, but.... I just can't help being bad.
Character Name : Lizzy Canto
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:08 pm

Lizzy looked around and saw, Sarrow, Alet, and Kaeru joking around and she waved at them. "Guys, c'mon, we have to get going if we want to make it back to land before it gets dark." She then looks up at the sky and the sun was already setting, the colors mixing together, she smiled, it had been a while since she had seen one. "Never mind, take as long as you want."
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:44 pm

Alet starts swimming back to the boat and as he starts swimming back he sees the sunset so he flips over onto his back and starts swimming to the boat that way. "I'd give it back Kaeru, Sarrow's gonna get mad." He laughs. He ends up hitting his head against the boat not knowing where he was going, but shakes it off and gets on.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:48 pm

Sarrow starts beating the crap out of Kaeru till he gets his knife back. " Never touch my knife without permission." Sarrow throws Kaeru onto the boat. " I'll get us home." Sarrow starts swimming using his speed to get them back to the mainland in a few seconds. He then gets out of the water grabs Zero and walks to a small aclove of trees. " Alet, Lizzy Come With me we have some interogating to do."

OOC The Mission is over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3