Destructive Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destructive Generations

After generations of hiding their abilities in secret, these people with special abilities will be hunted. Join the fight either to help, hunt or be these people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Mission: El Paso, Texas

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Number of posts : 315
Motto : Work until your limit to aim for a thousand percent.
Character Name : Alet Rondel
Registration date : 2009-02-26

First Mission: El Paso, Texas Empty
PostSubject: First Mission: El Paso, Texas   First Mission: El Paso, Texas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 4:37 pm

Alet got of his plane and started walking out of this air port. He was clenching his fist trying not to do his habit. Alet got out of the airport and called for a Taxi, he was going to see where his first mission would take place. He needed to see how big, how many people, and how strong this organizations base was. He got the location from a friend who said this wasn't gonna be an easy mission, but Alet really didn't care to much.
Back to top Go down
https://destructivegen.rpg-board.net
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 180
Location : I don't know where I am. I think I should have taken the right at Albuquerque
Motto : Why should I run when I can kick your ass
Character Name : Sarrow Momochi

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: El Paso, Texas   First Mission: El Paso, Texas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 4:43 pm

Sarrow appears on the other side of the cab. " Hey Alet. So I heard you had a mission and might need a little help." Sarrow starts tossing a small fireball from one hand to another.
Back to top Go down
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

Number of posts : 76
Character Name : Zandain

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: El Paso, Texas   First Mission: El Paso, Texas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 4:47 pm

*Zandain appears on the other side of the cab*

"I'm already all the help he needs..."
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: El Paso, Texas   First Mission: El Paso, Texas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 4:48 pm

Alet looked over at Sarrow and scratched his head. "Ya, it's suppose to be a pretty big base for the company." He looks over at Zandain. "Hey Zandain." The cab arrived and they both got in. "Take us ten miles north then make a right turn and drop us off there." The cab started to drive. "First we're just gonna see how big this base really is."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Location : I don't know where I am. I think I should have taken the right at Albuquerque

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: El Paso, Texas   First Mission: El Paso, Texas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 4:49 pm

" Ahhhhhhhhh. I wanted to burn it to the ground." Sarrow hated the company and wanted to burn every base to cinders with every ounce of his powers.
Back to top Go down
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: El Paso, Texas   First Mission: El Paso, Texas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 4:50 pm

*Zandain gives Sarrow the dirtiest of all dirty looks, then looks straight forward at Alet.*

"It doesn't matter, they're all powerless scum, either way."

*He begins vibrating his hand to prepare for numerous sonic booms.*
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: El Paso, Texas   First Mission: El Paso, Texas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 pm

Alet laughed. "Don't be too arrogant Zandain, they got technology that you can't even imagine." The car stopped and they got out. He looked in his pockets but noticed he didn't have any money again, he used it all on the flight. "I hate doin this but..." He touches the hood of the car and send a shock of electricity into it making the car speed of without control.
Back to top Go down
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: El Paso, Texas   First Mission: El Paso, Texas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 4:58 pm

*Zandain quickly rolls out of the car, laughing.*

"Kind of dark for you, huh, Alet? After all, he could get in a wreck or something?"
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: El Paso, Texas   First Mission: El Paso, Texas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:04 pm

Alet laughed and shrugged his shoulders. "Sorry, I didn't have any money left and besides i he should gain control before he crashes." He looks around and smiles. "Right? Well any ways lets get back to business." He starts walking toward the company but it wasn't in site yet. "We have five miles to walk until we get there, I didn't wanna get caught."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: El Paso, Texas   First Mission: El Paso, Texas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:08 pm

Sarrow was out of the cab before anyone else. " You know I didn't have to pay for a flight so you could have asked me for the money." Sarrow thought that shocking the cab was a little over kill. " Want me to scout out ahead? I'll be there and back before they know it."
Back to top Go down
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: El Paso, Texas   First Mission: El Paso, Texas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:10 pm

*Here, Alet, Sarrow, I'm going ahead, and Sarrow, you can come to, that is if you can keep up...*

"Zandain is immediatly gone, what's left is a cool breeze.*
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: El Paso, Texas   First Mission: El Paso, Texas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:12 pm

Alet scratches his head and looks down. "Oh... didn't think about that." He laughs and looks back up. "Sure, scout out the south side of the base and tell us what's there." He was told that the south side was the side that was less guarded but he also was told that this base had highered their security ever since the last attack.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: El Paso, Texas   First Mission: El Paso, Texas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:14 pm

Sarrow was off and quickly caught up to Zandain. " We need to check out the south side. That was what Alet said." Sarrow didn't really like working with Zandain but sometimes you have to do stuff you don't like.
Back to top Go down
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: El Paso, Texas   First Mission: El Paso, Texas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:18 pm

*Zandain made it a point to not look Sarrow in the eyes.*

"Let's get going then, pick up the pace."

*And that's exactly what Zandain did, as he began to head for the southern area.*
Back to top Go down
Jade
Anti-Hero
Jade

Number of posts : 10
Character Name : Jade
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Revenge   First Mission: El Paso, Texas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:23 pm

As jade comes closer to the company base on al paso texas all she cn think about is that they are imprisoning a poor soul and she wants to stop it and kill them.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: El Paso, Texas   First Mission: El Paso, Texas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:26 pm

Alet got a little for so he started snapping his fingers causing sparks to fly out of them. "Hey you!" He turns around and see two company men chasing after him. He starts to run, not wanting to fight. "Why am I always the one to get chased."
Back to top Go down
Jade
Anti-Hero
Jade

PostSubject: Help is here   First Mission: El Paso, Texas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:38 pm

Seeing her own people being chased to her own vow she causes the ground under the two men to turn to ice and traps there feet and covers there mouth with ice to stop the screams
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: El Paso, Texas   First Mission: El Paso, Texas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:42 pm

Alet stops running as he hears the two men scream but their screams were cut short. He turns around and sees their feet frozen along with their mouths. He the notices who did it, walks over to her, and smiles. "Thanks for the help. I don't think we've met before, my name is Alet Rondel." He puts out his hand to shake. "What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Jade
Anti-Hero
Jade

PostSubject: Greetings   First Mission: El Paso, Texas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:46 pm

My name is jade. What are you duoing here
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: El Paso, Texas   First Mission: El Paso, Texas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:49 pm

Alet points in the direction of the company base. "I was told there is a company base about three miles away from here." He starts snapping his fingers again causing the sparks to rise again. "I've decided to start taking down the company with this base...." He looks back at the two company agents then starts to walk toward the base again. "... by the way nice trick."
Back to top Go down
Jade
Anti-Hero
Jade

PostSubject: Missions   First Mission: El Paso, Texas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:53 pm

Thankyou. What a cocidence I'm on the mission but with a twist I'm here to save the prisoners and then kill every one in there
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: El Paso, Texas   First Mission: El Paso, Texas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:55 pm

Sarrow appears back beside Alet. He has a gun shot wound on his left arm. " Hey I'm back. Me and Zandains split up so I don't know about him, but I do know that the north and west sides are guarded." Sarrow had decided to go on thos two sides so he could get away from Zandain.
Back to top Go down
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: El Paso, Texas   First Mission: El Paso, Texas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:56 pm

*All that can be heard in the distance is yelling, and very loud noises, almost like a jet.*
Back to top Go down
Jade
Anti-Hero
Jade

PostSubject: Haeling   First Mission: El Paso, Texas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:58 pm

Sarrow let me take care of that wound
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: El Paso, Texas   First Mission: El Paso, Texas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:58 pm

Alet looked over at Sarrow. "Okay, thanks for the update, now we just need to wait for Zandain." He then notices that Sarrow was shot. "You okay Sarrow, looks like a pretty deep wound ya got there?" Alet was right looks like this was going to be hard, even with super speed, they were able to shoot him. Then Alet hears the noises and looks to see Zandain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: El Paso, Texas   First Mission: El Paso, Texas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Mission: El Paso, Texas
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next