Destructive Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destructive Generations

After generations of hiding their abilities in secret, these people with special abilities will be hunted. Join the fight either to help, hunt or be these people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Mission: El Paso, Texas

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

Number of posts : 76
Character Name : Zandain
Registration date : 2009-02-26

First Mission: El Paso, Texas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission: El Paso, Texas   First Mission: El Paso, Texas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:39 pm

*The loud noises, and screams eventually are cut off, but the sound of wind is then heard, as Zandain appears in front of the group.*

"This is fun."
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Number of posts : 315
Motto : Work until your limit to aim for a thousand percent.
Character Name : Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: El Paso, Texas   First Mission: El Paso, Texas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:42 pm

Alet looks at Zandain and stares at him menacingly. "What did you do?" He then looked behind him to see if anyone was following him, but didn't see anyone there. "Did you even find anything out?"
Back to top Go down
https://destructivegen.rpg-board.net
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: El Paso, Texas   First Mission: El Paso, Texas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:44 pm

"They've got weapons, but some of them... don't know how to use 'em"

*Zandain wipes blood off of his brow with his tie as he says this.*
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: El Paso, Texas   First Mission: El Paso, Texas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:50 pm

Alet laughs. "I guess this will be easier than I was told." He looks around then back at Sarrow. "Sarrow I've decided we're gonna do this mission now." He looks at Jade as she starts healing Sarrow. "Me and Zandain are going to go ahead catch up with us when you are healed and bring Jade with you." He looks over at Zandain and smirks. "Lets go." He starts running in the direction of the company base and puts on the music in his Ipod.
Back to top Go down
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: El Paso, Texas   First Mission: El Paso, Texas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:05 pm

*Zandain grins, and gives Alet a head start, after 20 seconds, he charges, and catches up to him, immediatly. Zandain tries to tell Alet something, but Alet can't hear it over the music.*
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: El Paso, Texas   First Mission: El Paso, Texas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:12 pm

Alet looks over at Zandain running along side him, and notices he trying to tell him something. He slides down one of the head phones and looks at Zandain. "Sorry, I always have these in so it's hard to tell when I'm listening and not." He looks forward and starts to concentrate on where he's going. "So you were trying to tell me something right?"
Back to top Go down
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: El Paso, Texas   First Mission: El Paso, Texas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:14 pm

"Don't under-estimate them, I took down some low-life goons, but some of these guys really are proficient, be careful."
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: El Paso, Texas   First Mission: El Paso, Texas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:18 pm

Alet smirks. "Don't worry about me, I may only be fifteen but I'm not dumb." He had been researching the company for eight years now, ever since his parent died when they came to take them. He looks at Zandain and laughs. "Besides, I don't remember you be the caring type. Having a change of heart, are we?"
Back to top Go down
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: El Paso, Texas   First Mission: El Paso, Texas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:25 pm

*Zandain, looks at Alet, with a straight face.*

"Caring? No. I might need you alive, after all, you owe me for this."

*Zandain then speeds off to the destination, knocking Alet off his feet intentionally.*
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: El Paso, Texas   First Mission: El Paso, Texas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:27 pm

Alet fell to the ground and flipped a few times after tripping while running. He gets up and his inner kid takes over. He whispered to himself. "If you need me why did you go ahead." He wipes off the dirt off his clothes and starts running again. "Wait for me Zandain!"
Back to top Go down
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: El Paso, Texas   First Mission: El Paso, Texas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:41 pm

*Zandain sits, in front of the building, waiting for Alet.*
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 180
Location : I don't know where I am. I think I should have taken the right at Albuquerque
Motto : Why should I run when I can kick your ass
Character Name : Sarrow Momochi

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: El Paso, Texas   First Mission: El Paso, Texas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:42 pm

Sarrow's wound healed he grabs Jade and runs off after the guys. " Sorry about this but it's easier for me like this." Sarrow soon catches up Hey so we waiting for Alet now."
Back to top Go down
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: El Paso, Texas   First Mission: El Paso, Texas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:44 pm

"I hate the slow."
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: El Paso, Texas   First Mission: El Paso, Texas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:50 pm

Alet finally caught up with Zandain and he starts to breath heavily. He looks up and sighs when he sees Sarrow and Jade. "You even got here before me even though I had a head start?" He said this in a complaining tone since his inner kid took over. "So where should we start first?"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Location : I don't know where I am. I think I should have taken the right at Albuquerque

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: El Paso, Texas   First Mission: El Paso, Texas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:56 pm

" Well even though the east and north sides are heavily guarded I found a small opening in their defenses. I ran around for a bit and saw every twenty minutes they change guards which means in about." Sarrow looks at his watch " 5 minutes they should be changing. If me and Zandain get there we can knock out the leaving and new guys fast all around the compound."
Back to top Go down
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: El Paso, Texas   First Mission: El Paso, Texas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:04 pm

"Knock out? But then they'll wake up. Let me do this my way."

*Zandain smiles.*
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: El Paso, Texas   First Mission: El Paso, Texas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:09 pm

" Fine but I'm not helping with the killing. I know they are hunting us down, but I can't kill people as easily as you can Zandain." Sarrow then starts a flame in his hands. " And besides I'm reserving my flame for the higher ups so i can watch them burn."
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: El Paso, Texas   First Mission: El Paso, Texas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:10 pm

Alet looked at Sarrow. "Good thinking, let start by doing that. Then from there we'll make our way up to the main office and burn the building down from there." He looks over at Zandain and laughs. "Just don't over do it. I may be a good guy, but these guys deserve this. So lets get started." He clenched his fist as his maturity took back over.
Back to top Go down
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: El Paso, Texas   First Mission: El Paso, Texas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:18 pm

"Sarrow, you tell me when the time is right."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: El Paso, Texas   First Mission: El Paso, Texas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:19 pm

" Well since I'm the only one against killing and we have five minutes I'llburn have the guards to cinders. Zandain you take the other half." Sarrow was then off and made it in time for the guard switch. He burned the men so fast they didn't know what happened. He then returns to the group. " It is done."
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: El Paso, Texas   First Mission: El Paso, Texas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:24 pm

Alet smirks. "Well, the mission has officially started. Lets go." Alet starts running in the direction of the entrance Sarrow was talking about. "We're going to start by finding the computer lab in this base, there's something there we need to get." Though at a young age of fifteen, Alet was prepared for everything even if it meant created a full proof plan for an important mission. "Then we'll start heading up to the top floor, we may need to split up once we get to the computer lab though, if so we meet back up at the top floor."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: El Paso, Texas   First Mission: El Paso, Texas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:53 pm

" Sorry this is as far as I go." Sarrow then turned the other direction and started running. He had other matters to attend to like finding more allies. He takes a swig of a bottle he gets from within his left pocket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Mission: El Paso, Texas   First Mission: El Paso, Texas - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Mission: El Paso, Texas
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2