Destructive Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destructive Generations

After generations of hiding their abilities in secret, these people with special abilities will be hunted. Join the fight either to help, hunt or be these people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)

Go down 
+2
Hisagi
Alet Rondel
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Number of posts : 315
Motto : Work until your limit to aim for a thousand percent.
Character Name : Alet Rondel
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) Empty
PostSubject: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:29 pm

Alet just got out of a cab and started looking for everyone who was suppose to be here. He was worried that something happened to Sarrow, ever since the night at the pub they haven't talked nor seen each other. He decided to go ahead and go to the base. When he got there he saw agents bringing out captives in orange jump suites and hood on their head hiding their identity. The captives were also walking funny, they were drugged and they we all chained together. "They better get here, quick before the agents take off."
Back to top Go down
https://destructivegen.rpg-board.net
Hisagi
5th Company Leader
Hisagi

Number of posts : 50
Character Name : Hisagi Izuru
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:50 pm

Hisagi was seen at the front of the line of captives holding the chain connecting all of them. "Pick up the pace." He seemed to be back to normal, showing no emotion. He pulls on the chain as he takes out his axe. "Hurry up before I have to use this thing!" Or not, looks like he still hasn't gotten out of his state of craziness.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 180
Location : I don't know where I am. I think I should have taken the right at Albuquerque
Motto : Why should I run when I can kick your ass
Character Name : Sarrow Momochi

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:53 pm

Sarrow was drugged and having a hard time walking. His mind was foggy but he was still pissed. He decided to try and get some help from the friends he hoped were there. " Alet help me." He hoped Alet was around or he was screwed. He didn;t need any more pain from Hisagi especially after getting chained together with some wierdo. He also wondered where Lizzy was in this long line of powered people.
Back to top Go down
Kaeru
Ultimate Anti-hero

Number of posts : 58
Character Name : Kaeru

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:59 pm

kaeru had sneakily climbed onto Alets shoulder as a field mouse, he started nibbleing at Alets clothes
"those people seem familiar Alet-sama, have i seen them before?? my head shows me those pictures and it hurts"
he puts his little hands on his head rubbing it, not knowing why he was having flash backs.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

Number of posts : 64
Motto : People think I'm sweet, but.... I just can't help being bad.
Character Name : Lizzy Canto
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:45 pm

Lizzy was drugged just like the others and chained at the very end of the line about three people behind Sarrow Momochi, she wanted to keep an eye on him because today was the day that she was going to escape and she was going to make sure Sarrow escapes too. She was walking along with everyone else but walking slow, holding back the rest of the line, if Sarrows friends were to really show up then she needed to give them time.
Back to top Go down
Kevman305
Moderator/ Ultimate Anti-Hero
Kevman305

Number of posts : 67
Character Name : Patrick Kelly
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:06 pm

patrick hurried as fast as he could to meet alet he was late and he had to save sarrow. he finally get to hilton head and stands next to alet and says whats the plan
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:40 pm

Alet looked at the two, Patrick and Kaeru. Sarrow wasn't there for the mission, just as he thought. "Hey guys, have either of you two seen Sarrow, he's been missing for quite a while now?" He then looked at the line of captives moving faster towards a plain that had just arrived to take them to central base. "Never mind we can't worry 'bout that now, we have to save these people. So heres the plan, Kaeru I'm going to need you to sneak your way up to the chains and unlock the person in the very back then bring them back here. Patrick, you and me are back up just incase someone catches Kaeru and in the end I'm going to need you to follow the plain so we can figure out where their headquarters are."
Back to top Go down
Hisagi
5th Company Leader
Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:46 pm

Hisagi was getting that big smile on his face again, insanity was soon to take over completely if no one was to stop it. He looked back as wind started to hit him from the plain coming in. "Ha! Looks like you were wrong Lizzy, turns out your not going to escape after all, your all going to central base!" He started to laugh, the crazy he laugh he had sent shivers down peoples backs.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Location : I don't know where I am. I think I should have taken the right at Albuquerque

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:50 pm

Sarrow tried to start a flame but it didn;t work. " Damn it." Sarrow needed to get out. He figured Lizzy was at the back since he felt that the line was being pulled from behind. He heard Hisagi' laugh and cringed. He hated Hisagi and wanted to kill him. He keeps going forward and decided to hold up the line a bit. He stumbles and falls hoping to make the line stop for a second.
Back to top Go down
Kaeru
Ultimate Anti-hero

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:09 pm

"okay Alet-sama" kaeru noticed all the guards attensions went to sarrow falling, and so he took this chance, kaeru formed into an eagle flying over and screeching like they do landing atop the building switching his form into a snake slideing down the drain pipe and over to lizzy, again changeing to a mouse and climbing up her leg to the chains his paw turned to a key unlocking them easily. "how do i get her back to alet-sama..." kaeru expanded his liquid metal coverd lizzy entirely 'im sorry for this' kaeru seperates into 6 pieces and flys out wards at high speeds, reforming nearby lizzy not concious "i hope she'll be okay"
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:15 pm

Lizzy woke up seeing the faces of Kaeru, Alet and Patrick. She then noticed that the hood was off and she wasn't chained up in the line any more. She held her head from the headache she had. "Who.... are you guys?" She then remembered Sarrow was still in the line, she turned around and noticed him. "You guys have to help me get my friend, his name if Sarrow. Wait... are you the friends Sarrow was talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Kevman305
Kevman305

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:24 pm

yep and rime ro set him free. patrick with his gorilla arms picked up 6 prisoners and carried them to safety
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:13 pm

Alet looked at Lizzy a little confused. "Hi, I'm Alet Rondel." He then shook his head. "Wait, wait, wait are you telling us that Sarrow, Sarrow Momochi is in that line of captives?" He then looked at the line of captives and started to strategize, but the problem was, he didn't know what Lizzy could do. "Patrick, see if you can grab Hisagi's attention and distract while I come up with a plan, Kaeru watch his back." He looked at Lizzy and smiled. "So, what can you do?" It may have sounded a little rude but he wasn't focusing on the way he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Hisagi
5th Company Leader
Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:18 pm

Hisagi moved the air out of his face as it got blown into his face because of the plain landing. He then turned around with that creep, insane smile of his. "Are you ready to...." Hisagi then noticed someone was missing, immediately he knew who it was, Lizzy. "You may think you're in luck Lizzy, but your luck is about to run out!" He started looking around for Lizzy. "Now, where are you Lizzy?!"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:23 pm

The drugs were starting to where off and he could get a flame going. He smiles as he melts the chains. He then appears behind Hisagi. He puts a knife of flames to Hisagi's neck and grabs him. " I'll tell you where she's not." Sarrow was ready to kill but he was gonna try and use Hisagi as a hstage. " Now one question. You took my knife where is it?" Sarrow wanted his knife and wasn't going to do anything to Hisagi till he got it. He spins around and yells so everyone around could here. " NOw guards let the powered people like myself go or This knife will slip and your boss will be dead." Sarrow hoped his friends were the reason Lizzy was gone and he hoped they would give him some backup.
Back to top Go down
Kaeru
Ultimate Anti-hero

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:37 am

"but alet-sama im tired...i want to sleep" kaeru moaned sat on the floor about to cry
he isnt use to useing his powers so much and the past week has been hectic, despite the time in the hospital.
he then looked kinda serious, before kaeru left the area with lizzy he left a part of him as a mouse..
"sarrow-kun has broken free and keeping hisagi hostage" they was then slight noise of sarrow shouting.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:24 pm

Lizzy smiled at Kaeru. "Don't worry Alet, I'll cover for him. I have the powers of super strength and Technopathy." She then heard what Kaeru said, and heard Sarrow screaming. She turned around to see Sarrow holding Hisagi hostage. She started running towards him. "Sarrow, you can't do this, I haven't known you long but I can tell that you don't want to be like the company so you have to stop!"
Back to top Go down
Kevman305
Kevman305

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:28 pm

let him kill ir will be agood experience
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:41 pm

Alet took this time to do what he came here for, to free those who were captured. He ran up to the last in line and melted the chain off of the last in line with fire. Then started doing the same with everyone else. He finally got everyone out of the chains and runs back to the group. "Guys I need your help to get the captives, they're all drugged so we need to get them ourselves."
Back to top Go down
Hisagi
5th Company Leader
Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:55 pm

Hisagi starts laughing as he slid out from Sarrow's grip. He pulled out the knife Sarrow was talking about and starts to swing it between his fingers. "Mite you be talking about this knife Sarrow Momochi?" He then does a back flip and pulls out his axe and points it at Sarrow. "How 'bout we make a trade, one of our captives for your knife, how about if Sarrow Momochi?"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:19 pm

Sarrow uses his speed and has his knife back in a few seconds. " Sorry Hisagi it's pretty hard to kep something away from a guy with my powers." Sarrow decides to use the plan he and Lizzy had thought of in the cell. He quickly forms the spider he had made in th cell. He starts amking it move towards Hisagi. " Still 'fraid of spiders Hisagi?"
Back to top Go down
Kaeru
Ultimate Anti-hero

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:39 am

kaeru looks in amazment at what sarrow did, still sat on the ground mumbleing to himself at how tired he was
"sarrow-kun you should take him out hehe hes no good" he smiled and waited for sarrow to finish it, if he would.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:52 pm

Lizzy thought she could do it, she thought she could watch Hisagi's death or maybe even kill him herself, but she couldn't. There was still the child hood memories of herself and Hisagi doing things that best friends would do together. She started running toward the plain. "I sorry Sarrow, I have to." She stopped in front of the plain and started concentrating. The plain started to move blowing wind in the direction of the giant fire spider, destroying it.
Back to top Go down
Kevman305
Kevman305

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:59 pm

Patrick seeing what lizzy did and went to stop her by tackling her. Patrick told her that He did not want to know her reason for this but Hisagi won't die he is to strong for that. Lifting lizzy back up he wishpered in her ear that if the case my come that he is in danger of dieing I will save him for he is my brothers friend.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:29 pm

Alet ran up to Sarrow with his hands surging with electricity. "I'm sorry to say this Sarrow but we're here to get the captives, we've freed them all but we still need to transport them to safety and we need your ability for that, please leave him to me and help the other load the people onto the plain, we're taking it." Alet started walking up to Hisagi. "You wanna fight, follow me!" He started running toward the building hoping that Hisagi would follow him, if he did this there would be a hundred percent chance that all those freed would be able to escape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next