Destructive Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destructive Generations

After generations of hiding their abilities in secret, these people with special abilities will be hunted. Join the fight either to help, hunt or be these people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)

Go down 
+2
Hisagi
Alet Rondel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hisagi
5th Company Leader
Hisagi

Number of posts : 50
Character Name : Hisagi Izuru
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:44 pm

Hisagi got is radio in hand. "I need back up, I repeat I need ten agent to get back the captives." Ten agents ran out of the buildings with weapons in hand ready to get back the captives. Hisagi started running after Alet, insanity was fully in control now, a wide smile on his face, he could not turn down a fight. "Come here Alet, don't worry I wont hurt you!" He started laughing, with his axe in hand.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 180
Location : I don't know where I am. I think I should have taken the right at Albuquerque
Motto : Why should I run when I can kick your ass
Character Name : Sarrow Momochi
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:57 pm

Sarrow slit the throats of all the company members. He then takes out the plane's pilot. " Kaeru, Lizzy, Patrick stop messing around and help me load the captives." Sarrow then starts running into the plane and out of it getting twenty captives into the plane in a minute. He quickly finishes though without the other's help. He appears beside Lizzy. " I saw what you did Liz. Why?" Sarrow was hurt that Lizzy destroyed the spider. They had thought up the plan together, and he felt sad that she couldn't see it through.
Back to top Go down
Kaeru
Ultimate Anti-hero

Number of posts : 58
Character Name : Kaeru

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:47 am

kaeru had ignored almost all orders given to him, and was no longer lazying about on the floor and instead
was sat in the pilots seat of the plane playing with buttons
"hey sarrow-sama where is Alet-sama??" kaeru wasnt aware of what was happening, and couldnt see alet anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

Number of posts : 64
Motto : People think I'm sweet, but.... I just can't help being bad.
Character Name : Lizzy Canto
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:55 pm

Lizzy tied her hair back and sat neck to Kaeru she closed her eyes and started to figure out what she had to do to fly the plain, she got. Lizzy got up and walked over to Sarrow. "Sarrow, I can fly the plain..... but the agents keep on coming out of that building, either we keep fighting them off or..... we mite have to come back for Alet." She didn't want to do this but she knew in order to save a group of lives sometimes you must sacrifice one life.
Back to top Go down
Kevman305
Moderator/ Ultimate Anti-Hero
Kevman305

Number of posts : 67
Character Name : Patrick Kelly
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:33 pm

I'll stay with alet i have we both have techniques that can get es out fast. With that patrick ran out to protect the airplane until it took off.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Number of posts : 315
Motto : Work until your limit to aim for a thousand percent.
Character Name : Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:39 pm

Alet was seen running out of the building throwing balls of fire and bolts of electricity at the agents following behind him. "I was able to lose Hisagi...... so start the plain, start the plain!" He finally managed to get to the plain and sat down breathing heavily. "Why am I always the one getting chased by these morons?" Rhetorical question Razz . He got up and looked at Patrick. "Thanks, now lets hurry and get out of here before Hisagi finds us." Alet walks onto the plain and starts unmasking some of the rescued captives.
Back to top Go down
https://destructivegen.rpg-board.net
Hisagi
5th Company Leader
Hisagi

Number of posts : 50
Character Name : Hisagi Izuru

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:03 pm

Hisagi walked out of the building rubbing his arm as if he was injected with some sort of needle. "Stupid medicine." His emotions were gone along with the insanity controlling him before. "Agents fall back, there's no use pursuing them any longer." He then turned around stopping any more agents from coming in, after that he walked in himself leaving the battle field.

OOC: Hisagi has left the mission so for now on just skip my turn.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Location : I don't know where I am. I think I should have taken the right at Albuquerque

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:08 pm

Sarrow smiled. He did a thumbs up side. " Mission accomplished. Bravo." Sarrow smiled he had always wanted to do something like Cpatain Bravo from a manga he likes. " Let's see if anyone we know has been captured." Sarrow heads over to one of the people Alet hadn't unmasked. A look of horror shot across his face. " Alet remember that guy I told you about? This is him." Sarrow wondered why the contract killer was a prisoner. " After we land we're enterogating him."
Back to top Go down
Kaeru
Ultimate Anti-hero

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:23 pm

kaeru was really excited, Alet was saftley back and the people had stoped attacking them
he was so engulfed in happyness that he couldn't stop pressing so many buttons on the planes control panel
"argh!! we must land! i feel sick"
his happyness suddenly faded to sickness, his cheecks inflated and chunks flew all over the planes window screen.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:54 pm

Lizzy had started the plain once Patrick got on and closed her eyes. Her hands hovered over the control panel, and in her thoughts she started talking to the technology, getting it to bring us to a safe location. He then relaxed knowing that she didn't have to do anything any more. Lizzy then noticed Kaeru pressing all the buttons, she knew it wouldn't affect the plain so she didn't anything. "So you're Kaeru right? I'm Lizzy."
Back to top Go down
Kevman305
Kevman305

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:13 pm

Patrick was helping the unmasked when he relized what Lizzy did earlyer. Lizzy we have to Talk What the hell were you thinking you could have costed us the mission when you made sarrow's spider go away
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:17 pm

Alet walked over to where Sarrow was and looked at the criminal Sarrow told him about a few days ago. "So this is Zero, he looks a little different than I thought he would." Alet laughs a little. "So as soon as we land we'll interrogate him, to figure out why he was a captive but for now lets keep unmasking." Alet went back to unmasking the captives, one was a little boy around ten, one was a red head girl, and others all looked like ordinary people. Alet thought to himself why the company would do this.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:23 pm

" You can." Sarrow then walks ovver to the others. He heard what Patrick had said to Lizzy earlier and was kind of mad at him. " Patrick don't talk to Lizzy that way. I don't care what she did. She did wahat she had to do and that's fine." Sarrow smiled he was really enjoying the time he spent with Lizzy. " And besides if she hadn't slowed down the line with her powers I would have been on this plane but as a captive." Sarrow liked standing up for Lizzy.
Back to top Go down
Kaeru
Ultimate Anti-hero

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:26 pm

kaeru looks to Lizzy and smiles "yeah im kaeru, hi Lizzy" he then forgets shes there and
starts bashing the buttons again, stopping then looking back at the others
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:31 pm

Lizzy showed Sarrow a slight smile. "Thanks Sarrow, but Patrick's right I shouldn't have done that." She looks down and starts crying a little. "I'm sorry I just couldn't watch an old friend be destroyed, before I met Sarrow he was the only one I had." She stood up and hugged Sarrow. "Thanks any way though Sarrow. I'll be right back." She walked to the back of the plain and into the bathroom.

OOC: Its weird posting like this XD
Back to top Go down
Kevman305
Kevman305

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:08 pm

Patrick was relly tired from the mission. He sat down and told Alet to wake him up when the plane lands.

OOC: Skip my turn until the plane is on the ground
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:27 pm

Alet looked at Lizzy, crying, as she walked past him then he looked at Patrick, everyone seemed to be mad for some reason. He walked up to the front of the plain and sat next to Kaeru. "Why's everybody so mad, we should celebrate we just did a huge number on the company and rescued about twenty people, we should be happy!" He turned on his music and put his feet up, leaning back.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:09 pm

" Either way Alet its been a hard day. I mean we had to fight our way out of an entire army of agents, and we could have easliy lost somebody." Sarrow had changed since his capture. He seemed older than he really was. " And don't worry about Lizzy. She's been captured for a while, and Hisagi was once her best friend. She needs time to get used to being with us."
Back to top Go down
Kaeru
Ultimate Anti-hero

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:50 pm

"Alet-sama im glad your safe" kaeru hugs Alet breifly and smiles quickly turning back to bash buttons
he heard sarrow who sounded different.. like he actualy cared.
"sarrow you should go talk to lizzy hehe i think she needs comforting" kaeru smiled fully turned around then faced Alet
"your right why is everyone so sad, we should buy ice cream i heard that cheers people up hehe"
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 7:01 pm

Lizzy runs out of the bathroom and to the front of the plain where Alet, Kaeru, and Sarrow are. She sits in the third seat left and the alarm goes off. "Sorry guys, but somethings wrong with my ability right now, its contaminating the plains system so I'm going to need everyone to sit down and prepare themselves." The plain started to get lower and lower to the ground as the engines started to slow down. "The best I can do is land us in the water, so braise yourselves!" Lizzy closed her eyes concentrating on her ability and the plains system. She was now inside the plains system and doing what she could to help. Just on time Lizzy was able to make the plain pull up and then after five minutes she lost control again but they were over water. The plain crashed into the water. Lizzy got off the floor and looked around. "Is everyone okay?"
Back to top Go down
Kevman305
Kevman305

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:28 pm

Patrick wakes up sudenly when the plane hits the water. What the hell was that patrick screamed still half asleep
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:09 pm

Alet braised himself for the crash, he was holding on to the chair so hard that he almost burnt through it. He started to laugh a little, it was like a roller coaster and it reminded him of the times he went to theme parks with his parents. Alet fell on the floor once the plain crashed but got back up quickly. He looked over at the first one up, Lizzy and heard what she said. "Ya, I okay Lizzy, thanks though, you saved our lives." He then quickly ran to the back to see if all the drugged rescued captives were okay, checking each one by one.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:14 pm

Sarrow's hands burst into flames. " Shit Alet something is wrong. Lizzy's power isn't the only one going haywire." Sarrow's arms started to follow. " There was something in that drug. My powers are seriously wonky." Sarrow's chest had started on fire. He tried to suppress the flames and got them back down to his hands, but he didn't know how long he could hold them back.
Back to top Go down
Kaeru
Ultimate Anti-hero

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:19 pm

kaeru had hit his head hard on the planes control panel as it crash landed on the water..
he almost started to cry but turned to see sarrow's hands on fire, when he saw his chest light up he freaked out
trying to hide under the chair.
"Alet-sama!!" he screamed for the only person he trusted.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:27 pm

Right after he saw what was happening to Sarrow, her eyes went completely blank, white as if she died. She then fell to the floor off conscience. The radio on the plain started to go hay wire then Lizzy's voice came out. "Dammit, stupid drugs. Alet your going to have to get everyone out of the plain, my powers are going hay wire just like Sarrow's and somehow they got the plain to open up a gas leek. If we don't get everyone out of here now, they'll all die in the explosion..... oh ya and take my body with you, I dont think I get get out of here unless the plain is destroyed." She started to cry, scared out of her mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)   Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hilton Head (Mission, those who signed up only)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next