Destructive Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destructive Generations

After generations of hiding their abilities in secret, these people with special abilities will be hunted. Join the fight either to help, hunt or be these people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Friends [[Flashback]]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hisagi
5th Company Leader
Hisagi

Number of posts : 50
Character Name : Hisagi Izuru
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Old Friends [[Flashback]] Empty
PostSubject: Old Friends [[Flashback]]   Old Friends [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:41 pm

Hisagi walked into the elevator making no one was in it with him, the only people who were allowed in level negative five were the company leaders and the agents accompanying them. He walked over to the six cell and looked at a blonde girl about the same age as him who was tied up in a straight jacket. He then had a flash back.

10 Years Ago

Hisagi Izuru is seen walking home with the blonde girl that was in the cell. At this time they were best friends and did everything together. Hisagi started walking backwards in front of her, he was smiling, happy, not sad nor emotionless. "So, Lizzy Can, what are you doing for your science project this year? I think I'm gonna do mine on frogs, they're pretty weird creatures." Lizzy looked at him and smiled. I think I'm going to do mine on genetics, I've always been interested in them for some reason. Hisagi laughed. "Ya, I've noticed that, I mean just the other da...." He tripped over a bottle on the floor and fell onto the street. A car was heading straight for him and it was too late to stop, he he hit the breaks the car would still hit. Lizzy saw this and immediately started crying. "HISAGI!!" She jumped in front of him and put her hands in front of herself, hoping that something would stop the car. Lizzy was so scared that he knees were about to give out on her, Hisagi was looking up at Lizzy but couldn't say anything, he was in a state of shock. NOOOOOOO!!!!! The car hit her but only her hands, she had stopped the car with her bare hands leaving a dent in the front of the car, she then flipped it to the side. This flashback was over.
Back to top Go down
Hisagi
5th Company Leader
Hisagi

Number of posts : 50
Character Name : Hisagi Izuru
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Old Friends [[Flashback]] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends [[Flashback]]   Old Friends [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:59 pm

Present

Hisagi slammed his hand against the window. "We use to be such good friends Lizzy." A new flashback started.

8 Years Ago

Hisagi and Lizzy had just gotten out of college for spring break and were heading back to their home town. Lizzy's parents had mysteriously disappeared so she was going to stay with Hisagi's family. Hisagi, his parents, and Lizzy were all sitting down at the table eating dinner. Hisagi's parent were'nt acting normal, most likely because they knew about Lizzy, they worked for the company. Mr. Izuru looks at both Lizzy and Hisagi. "So how has college been so far you two?" "It's been great Mr. Izuru, only one more semester and I'll be working on getting my masters." "That's great!" After an hour had past dinner was over and Lizzy excused herself to go to the bathroom. Hisagi's parent followed. Hisagi's mom grabbed her by the shoulder. "We know what you are sweetie, there's no point in staying friends with Hisagi, it'll just make it easier to find you." "So why don't you just leave before we capture you already." Lizzy ran to the table crying from fear. "I have to go Hisagi, I'll see you back at the dorms." Hisagi was confused. "Wait where are you going Lizzy?" Lizzy ran out and they didn't see or talk to each other till after spring break. The second flashback was over.
Back to top Go down

Old Friends [[Flashback]]
Page 1 of 1