Destructive Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destructive Generations

After generations of hiding their abilities in secret, these people with special abilities will be hunted. Join the fight either to help, hunt or be these people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"The Kindness of Strangers" [[Flashback]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Number of posts : 315
Motto : Work until your limit to aim for a thousand percent.
Character Name : Alet Rondel
Registration date : 2009-02-26

"The Kindness of Strangers"  [[Flashback]] Empty
PostSubject: "The Kindness of Strangers" [[Flashback]]   "The Kindness of Strangers"  [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:21 pm

5 months earlier

After the incident with Ted in New York city, Alet stayed with Zandain in Costa Verde, California. After a year he left to start his journey again. After about five years his journey led him back here to Costa Verde. He started attending a school there and ended up becoming friends with a girl named Claire Bennet. She ended up finding out what Alet could do and told Alet what she could do, she was practically invincible, she was able to heal here wounds in seconds. As they were walking out of school and back to their houses they started talking. "Claire, I wanna show you something, do you mind coming to my house for a little bit." She looked at him with a curious smile. "Sure." They eventually got to Alet's house and walked in. "Zandain you here?"
Back to top Go down
https://destructivegen.rpg-board.net
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

Number of posts : 76
Character Name : Zandain

PostSubject: Re: "The Kindness of Strangers" [[Flashback]]   "The Kindness of Strangers"  [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:07 am

*Zandain walks out of the abandoned shack he resided in temporarily, with the usual straight face, but had a face of concealed shock when he saw the attractive girl on his doorstep.*

"Alet. No surprise here. But who is this?"
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: "The Kindness of Strangers" [[Flashback]]   "The Kindness of Strangers"  [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:42 pm

Alet looks over at Zandain and laughs at his comment. "This is Claire Bennet, I go to school with her." Claire smiles and waves at Zandain. "Hi, nice to meet you." Alet walks out of the room and comes back with a knife. "Claire is like us, she has an ability." He hands the knife to Claire as his inner kid takes control. Ever since he saw it the first time he was always fascinated by Claire's ability. "C'mon show us, its amazing." Claire looks at Alet and laughs. "I don't think thats necessary Alet, I'll just explain it to him. She looks over at Zandain. "To put it simple, I can heal. So why did you bring me here anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

PostSubject: Re: "The Kindness of Strangers" [[Flashback]]   "The Kindness of Strangers"  [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:46 pm

*Zandain looks at Claire, and laughs.*

"Interesting."

*He then, gently, and tenderly takes hold of her hand, but immediately vibrated both of their hands, so fast that they can't be seen, but when Zandain backs away, her hand is scrapped, loose skin on her palms, and the back of her hand, some dislocated fingers, and minor blood spots.*

"..."
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: "The Kindness of Strangers" [[Flashback]]   "The Kindness of Strangers"  [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:38 pm

Alet sighs. "Don't worry, its okay." She looks at Zandain and her wounds immediately close up and her finger get put back in place. "You see." Alet smiles at Claire. "So, Claire, I brought you here to warn you." Claire looks at Alet with the curious smile she usually puts on. "What do you mean, warn me?" Alet scratches his head and looks at Zandain. "Can you explain Zandain?"
Back to top Go down
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

PostSubject: Re: "The Kindness of Strangers" [[Flashback]]   "The Kindness of Strangers"  [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:41 am

*Zandain stops, still staring at the newly healed hand in amazement, completely stunned then reaches into his pocket, and grabs a box of cigarettes, but then realizes he has no lighter, but continues to hold a cigarette between his fingers.*

"What was that, Alet?"

*Zandain looked at him with a smug look on his face, holding the cigarette up.*
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: "The Kindness of Strangers" [[Flashback]]   "The Kindness of Strangers"  [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:46 am

Alet chuckled as he lit Zandain's cigarette with a small flame coming from his fingers. "Never mind, I'll tell her." He looks at Claire with a serious face. "Sooner or later you're gonna have to start running or fighting back, like us. There's a company who know what people like us can do and have decided to hunt us down and lock us up." While Alet was explaining to Claire about the company, she had a strange look on her face, as if she knew something and was afraid to say it.
Back to top Go down
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

PostSubject: Re: "The Kindness of Strangers" [[Flashback]]   "The Kindness of Strangers"  [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:51 am

*After exhaling some smoke in Alet's face, Zandain looked glanced at Claire, before looking down.*

"I know when someone isn't telling something, and you're not telling something, spit it out, girl."
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: "The Kindness of Strangers" [[Flashback]]   "The Kindness of Strangers"  [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:57 am

Alet starts moving his hand through the air in front of him when Zandain blows the smoke into his face. Claire start playing with her finger, like if she was nervous, she was. "Well,... you see.... I already know about the company, my dad is one of its leaders." Alet looks at Claire with a surprised face. "They haven't taken me because of my dad, he put a quote on quote no touchy policy on me." Alet looks at Zandain, not knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

PostSubject: Re: "The Kindness of Strangers" [[Flashback]]   "The Kindness of Strangers"  [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:08 am

*Zandain looks Alet, with a straight face, but looks at Claire, and smiles, with the cigarette hanging out of his mouth, clearly he has a filthy idea.*

"So, you are... 'immune'?"
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: "The Kindness of Strangers" [[Flashback]]   "The Kindness of Strangers"  [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:13 am

Alet knew the bases of what Zandain was thinking and just shook his head. Claire smiles. "Ya, I'm 'Immune' from capture, but don't have the wrong idea, I'm on your side. Claire looks around not know what to say, nervous she breaks the silence. "If there's any way, I can help."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Kindness of Strangers" [[Flashback]]   "The Kindness of Strangers"  [[Flashback]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"The Kindness of Strangers" [[Flashback]]
Page 1 of 1