Destructive Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destructive Generations

After generations of hiding their abilities in secret, these people with special abilities will be hunted. Join the fight either to help, hunt or be these people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"How do you stop an exploding man?" [[Flashback]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Number of posts : 315
Motto : Work until your limit to aim for a thousand percent.
Character Name : Alet Rondel
Registration date : 2009-02-26

"How do you stop an exploding man?"  [[Flashback]] Empty
PostSubject: "How do you stop an exploding man?" [[Flashback]]   "How do you stop an exploding man?"  [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:59 pm

5 years earlier

Only three years after his parent death, at age ten, Alet had already gotten the hang of his power and living on his own. For the past few months he had been traveling with someone, his name, Ted Sprague, a man who had the power to control radioactivity. Ted had only been traveling with Alet for one reason, lately he had been going out of control and when that happens he explodes, Alet has been the only thing to calm him down. They had just gotten off the plain and were heading to Central Square in New York City. Ted looks down at Alet. "Well we're here." Alet enters the cab and tells the cab driver to go to central square. "So why are we going to Central Square anyway?" "I was told we are suppose to meet someone here by the name of Zandain." They get out of the cab and start looking around.
Back to top Go down
https://destructivegen.rpg-board.net
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

Number of posts : 76
Character Name : Zandain

PostSubject: Re: "How do you stop an exploding man?" [[Flashback]]   "How do you stop an exploding man?"  [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:03 pm

*A dark figure, leans under a tree, with a small smirk on his face, he then looks into the eyes of Alet, and Ted, and gives a cold;*

"Hello."
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: "How do you stop an exploding man?" [[Flashback]]   "How do you stop an exploding man?"  [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:07 pm

Ted looked over at Zandain, and knew it was him. He tapped Alet on the shoulder letting him know that he found Zandain. "Hey, your Zandain, right? Alet at this time still had been having a hard time over his parent death and wasn't as nice as he is today. He turned around ignoring Zandain and whispers to Ted. "He can't help lets just go." Ted ignored Alet and started talking again to Zandain. "I was told by a friend that you could help me control my powers, is that true?"
Back to top Go down
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

PostSubject: Re: "How do you stop an exploding man?" [[Flashback]]   "How do you stop an exploding man?"  [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:12 pm

*Zandain looks up at the man, and laughs.*

"Yes, that's true, but you can't expect me to do it... for free, can you?"

*Zandain holds his hand out, expecting something.*
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: "How do you stop an exploding man?" [[Flashback]]   "How do you stop an exploding man?"  [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:16 pm

Alet was getting angry. "You can't expect him to really be able to help you do you." Ted still ignores him and takes out his wallet, he hands Zandain three hundred. "I'll give you as much as you want, I just need you to help me." Alet sighs. "Whatever, it is your money your wasting, can't stop you there." Ted looks at Alet then back at Zandain. "Okay so where should we start?"
Back to top Go down
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

PostSubject: Re: "How do you stop an exploding man?" [[Flashback]]   "How do you stop an exploding man?"  [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:20 pm

*Zandain, brushes his hair to the side, revealing deep green eyes, and gives Alet a dirty look, before snatching the money with a suspicious looking grin.*

"Follow me"

*Zandain begins to walk away, but then stops, and points at Alet.*

"Oh, and you come too."

*He then walks off.*
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: "How do you stop an exploding man?" [[Flashback]]   "How do you stop an exploding man?"  [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:24 pm

Alet sighs. "I was planning on anyways." He starts walking after Ted and looks at the ground as they're walking. "Alet, it's okay I don't care how much I spend this is a chance for me to get better, and maybe then I can help you fight back." Alet pretends to ignore him. "So where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

PostSubject: Re: "How do you stop an exploding man?" [[Flashback]]   "How do you stop an exploding man?"  [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:39 pm

*Zandain pretends not to hear Ted as he approaches a house.*

"Step back a couple feet."

*Zandain lifts his leg, and it begins to distort, as he kicks through the door, the sound of jet can be heard for miles. Wood and debris fly everywhere as the door practically explodes. Zandain steps through, and a small family can be seen eating dinner, some scream, some stay silent in horror, but the father steps up, and grabs a shotgun from the wall. Zandain saw his hands tremble.*

"All of you out. Now."

*The Father pulled the trigger, so Zandain immediatly sent a sonic boom out, and wiped the whole family out. He looked back at Alet, and Ted, and smiled.*

"He tried to be a hero, bad idea."
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: "How do you stop an exploding man?" [[Flashback]]   "How do you stop an exploding man?"  [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:46 pm

Alet looked up as Zandain knocked the door down. "What are you doing Zandian?" The man then raised the shotgun and before he pulled the trigger Alet tried to warn him. "Stop, you don't know what he's capable of." Then Zandain made his move wiping out the family. Ted didn't really care what happened to the family, he only wanted control over his powers. Alet clenched his fist and then opened them as a ball of fire was in one and a ball of electricity in the other. "You can't do that Zandain!" He put his hands together then took them apart. In each was a ball of fire with electricity surrounding it.
Back to top Go down
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

PostSubject: Re: "How do you stop an exploding man?" [[Flashback]]   "How do you stop an exploding man?"  [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:58 pm

*As Alet begins his attack, Zandain grabs his arm, pulls him forward, and hits him in the jugular knocking unconscious.*

"NEVER try to be a hero."
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: "How do you stop an exploding man?" [[Flashback]]   "How do you stop an exploding man?"  [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:06 pm

Alet falls to the ground as blood starts dripping out of his mouth and a line of blood dried up on his cheek. Ted looked down at Alet and ran over to him. He started to shake him a little. "Alet, you can't die now, I can't control it without you!" Ted starts to cry, his hope was gone. Now that he though that Alet was dead, he though there was no way to control it now. He started to glow. "What did you do?!" He then notices. "Shit, not here, not now! You've gotta help me Zandain."
Back to top Go down
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

PostSubject: Re: "How do you stop an exploding man?" [[Flashback]]   "How do you stop an exploding man?"  [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:14 pm

*Zandain for once looses his cool, and begins to stutter. His eyes grow wide with shock.*

"Wha-What do I do I- J-J-Just Calm down! It's ok I think he's still breathing, there's still hope!"
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: "How do you stop an exploding man?" [[Flashback]]   "How do you stop an exploding man?"  [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:17 pm

The glowing starts to get brighter as he starts getting closer to exploding. He starts to breath heavily as he looks at his hand. "There's no stopping me at this point." He looks around, his last looks that he would ever take. "The exploding wont effect me, but it will effect other, so if Alet is still alive, you have to save him."
Back to top Go down
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

PostSubject: Re: "How do you stop an exploding man?" [[Flashback]]   "How do you stop an exploding man?"  [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:24 pm

"Shit!"

*Zandain charges forward at full super-speed, and dips to pick Alet up, and leaves the building, just as the explosion begins, screams can be heard, as the fire spreads, Zandain eventually leaps forward, the momentum from the super-speed sending him flying like a missle, just escaping the explosion.*
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: "How do you stop an exploding man?" [[Flashback]]   "How do you stop an exploding man?"  [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:32 pm

The explosion was bigger than expected, it ended up wiping out all of New York. Ted wasn't suppose to get hurt, he wasn't suppose to die but the debree brought up tons of sharps objects and eventually one went through Ted's chest killing him. Only few survived this fatal incident, mainly those with powers but few others survived too, those people either worked for the company or were friend with people with powers. Zandain ended up taking Alet to California and eventually made his home there. Alet stayed with him, in depression for a year but got back on his feet and went back out on his journey, this time alone. No one really new what had happened in New York so new reporters just called it "The Next Big Terrorist Attack". Only Zandain, Alet and the company, they will always be watching. So the question is, "How do you stop an exploding man?", the answer, you can't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "How do you stop an exploding man?" [[Flashback]]   "How do you stop an exploding man?"  [[Flashback]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"How do you stop an exploding man?" [[Flashback]]
Page 1 of 1