Destructive Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destructive Generations

After generations of hiding their abilities in secret, these people with special abilities will be hunted. Join the fight either to help, hunt or be these people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fire and Ice [[Flashback]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 180
Location : I don't know where I am. I think I should have taken the right at Albuquerque
Motto : Why should I run when I can kick your ass
Character Name : Sarrow Momochi
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Fire and Ice [[Flashback]] Empty
PostSubject: Fire and Ice [[Flashback]]   Fire and Ice [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:09 pm

Sarrow was around seventeen and he had been traveling with a man he had met in his travels. This guy's name was Tyler but Sarrow called him Zero because of his cryogenic powers. " So Zero where you wanna go to eat tonight? I mean we've been walking around this world a long time and I'm getting hungry." Sarrow really liked Zero because he knew great places to eat.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Number of posts : 315
Motto : Work until your limit to aim for a thousand percent.
Character Name : Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [[Flashback]]   Fire and Ice [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:20 pm

Tyler, A.KA. Zero smiled at Sarrow. "Well, lets see the last place we went to was Persian.... sooooo how 'bout Chinese, I want some egg rolls. Follow me." They start walking in the direction. "So where should we be heading next, theres a lot of places we haven't visited yet, like Brazil or Alaska."
Back to top Go down
https://destructivegen.rpg-board.net
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Location : I don't know where I am. I think I should have taken the right at Albuquerque

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [[Flashback]]   Fire and Ice [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:24 pm

" Sounds good. Yeah I think we're gonna hit Brazil. I here they are in the middle of a big festival." Sarrow pulled out his knife and started flipping it around between his hands. He puts it away quickly and then starts messing with some flames. After that he pulls out his wallet. He has about fifty dollars. " How much you got on you? I'm running low on cash."
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [[Flashback]]   Fire and Ice [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:29 pm

Zero freezes a ball of fire that Sarrow created and it falls to the ground breaking into a million pieces. He chuckles. "I love doing that. Now lets see." He takes out his wallet and has three hundred. "Looks like I still have three hundred from my last job." They walk up to the Chinese restaurant and walk in. "table for two please." The waiter walks us to our table and we sit down.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [[Flashback]]   Fire and Ice [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:33 pm

When they sit down Sarrow smiles. " Watch this. I'm gonna have some fun with the waiter." The waiter soon comes and asks what they want. Sarrow holds back a laugh as he responds. " We want some chicken flied lice." Sarrow waits for the waiter to yell at him. " Fine sir. Anything else?" Sarrow's jaw nearly drops. that always got Chinese waiters mad.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [[Flashback]]   Fire and Ice [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:38 pm

Zero laughs. "I'll have the Chinese Combo please." He looks at Sarrow and smirks. "So how's your pyrokenesis coming along you've been practicing with it more then usual." When the waiter come with their waters to start out the dinner, Zero grabs the drink and waits for the waiter to leave. When the waiter leaves he freezes the water, he liked doing this to liquid he found it, amusing.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [[Flashback]]   Fire and Ice [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:43 pm

" It's been going good. I mean I've been trying to perfect my dad's technique of forming the fire into things. I can get simple shapes down, but more complicated things blow up in my face." Sarrow sipped some of his water. " You know we've been travelling forever, but we barely know why. I mean we don't know who's trying to kill us or who wants to capture us."
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [[Flashback]]   Fire and Ice [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:49 pm

Zero scratches his head. "True, but the people who've been chasing us have all worn the same thing, a pin thats half a stand of DNA,...... so maybe they're a colt or maybe an organization." Zero reaches into his pocket and took out the pin and hands it to Sarrow. "Here, I got it off the last person to attack us."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [[Flashback]]   Fire and Ice [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:05 pm

Sarrow takes it. " Yeah probably some type of cult." Sarrow then looks at it more closely. " We should get rid of it. What if they keep some type of tracking device in these? Next thing we know the building is stormed by these weirdoes." Sarrow decides he'll get rid of it he starts to heat his hand and the little pin is melted in a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [[Flashback]]   Fire and Ice [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:02 pm

Zero smiles and scratches his head. "Ya, didn't think about that." The food arives and Zero starts eating, not a lot though he never got hunger for some reason. "So, I say after we finish eating we go ahead and start heading towards Brazil, its not to far away and besides we have no where to stay, well unless we stay at a hotel but we don't have to much money left."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [[Flashback]]   Fire and Ice [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:05 pm

Sarrow takes a bite of his food then swallows hard. " Yeah we should definetly head for Brazil. I hear they have stuff really cheap during there festivals." Sarrow smiled. " I also hear they don;t have a drinking age limit." Sarrow was 18 at the time so he was pretty fiesty. He takes a sip of his drink. " We should also get some jobs again. If we don't get more cash soon we'll have to start stealing stuff.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [[Flashback]]   Fire and Ice [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:09 pm

Zero laughs. "Sounds fun and if we run out of money, I can get one of those 'jobs' again." Though no one ever knew what Zero did for a living he was getting paid good money so no one bothered asking. He freezes his food, already fool and starts chipping the ices off with his fork.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [[Flashback]]   Fire and Ice [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:12 pm

Sarrow finishes his food then pulls out his wallet. He looks at the bill that the waiter had left and smiled. " We made out okay. It was only twenty bucks." Sarrow puts a twenty down. " We won't leave a tip." Sarrow gets up and walks to the door and waits for Zero to get to the door.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [[Flashback]]   Fire and Ice [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:20 pm

Zero pulls out a piece of paper and looks like he's in deep think but then gets up and walks to where Sarrow is. "Ready?" Both Sarrow and Zero take off as if they disappeared, they were heading to new york. While they are running he pulls out a piece of paper and shows it to Sarrow, it was a note saying to 'get rid of Sarrow Momochi and there will be a reward'. "Sorry 'bout this buddy, but this is my job." He then shoots needles made of ice straight at Sarrow.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [[Flashback]]   Fire and Ice [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:23 pm

Sarrow blocks the ice with a wave of flames. "What the hell Zero? Why are you doing this?" Sarrow fires two waves of flames at Zero. He thought Zero was his friend not his enemy. He makes a sword of fire. He had learned to make them from his training and he was ready to take down Zero.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [[Flashback]]   Fire and Ice [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:29 pm

Zero smiles. "Well it's what I do for a living, I get letters to kill people and when I do I get a reward." He then dodges the fire by jumping to the side. He then notices the technique Sarrow was using. "Oh looks like you mastered your fathers technique, he was a tough opponent, wasn't able to kill him." He then puts his hands on the floor and charges ice toward his enemy planning to trap his feet in the ice.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [[Flashback]]   Fire and Ice [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:34 pm

Sarrow shoved his sword in the ground and makes it extend so he is away from the ice. " Sorry Zero you won't get me that easy, and I'll get revenge for everyone you have killed." Sarrow was disgusted he had traveled with Zero. How could someone kill his own people. " Take this." Sarrow throws a large spear of fire at Zero hoping it will kill or wound him.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [[Flashback]]   Fire and Ice [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:38 pm

Zero makes a circular shield of ice in front of him but as both the ice and fire hit each other they both disappear. "Your probaly right, I mean fire usually beats ice, thats probably why I couldn't kill your father, but you still have ways to go Sarrow." He starts running towards Sarrow and does a flip over him, as he is in the air he shoots out darts of ice toward Sarrow. "This should be fun, I'd say we're at an equal level."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [[Flashback]]   Fire and Ice [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:43 pm

Sarrow blocks with a circular wave of fire. " I won't be defeated." Sarrow formed to more spear and threw them. He then fired a wave of fire behind it. " I thought you were my friend. Is this was where you got all that money?" Sarrow was getting pissed and fire coated his hands.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [[Flashback]]   Fire and Ice [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:47 pm

Zero put of wall of ice in front of him but a spear pierces through the wall and darts through his shoulder. "Yup sure is." He then covers his should then looks at his hand covered in blood. "Looks like you got me Sarrow." He the starts circling Sarrown shooting ice darts from each spot he went to. "You have super speed so you should be able to dodge this, but.... its worth a shot."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [[Flashback]]   Fire and Ice [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:54 pm

Sarrow dodges and shows up behind Zero. He formed a knife of flames and put it to Zero's neck. " You'll die here Zero unless you stop killing other people like us. You could get an honest job like most of the peole you've killed." Sarrow waits for Zero's response hoping he will renownce his ways.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [[Flashback]]   Fire and Ice [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:58 pm

Zero seemed sad now. "I'm sorry Sarrow but I can't do that, you should just go ahead and get it over with." The fight hadn't lasted long and Zero wasn't really doing what he was trained to do. He was tired, tired of killing, tired of running, tired of everything and besides he couldn't kill a friend of his, it was the most tiring of all the things he had been through.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [[Flashback]]   Fire and Ice [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 6:02 pm

Sarrow let's the knife evaporate. " I can't do this, but if we meet again I will." Sarrow heads to a different region than him and Zero were going. A tear rolls down Sarrow's face. He hated this betrayal, but he'd get over it. He hoped he would at least.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [[Flashback]]   Fire and Ice [[Flashback]] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 6:06 pm

Zero dropped to his knees, his mind racing in different directions, why didn't Sarrow kill him, should he just kill himself, should he continue his ways, should he start a new life. He chose, he grasped his fist. "It's time to fight back." No body really knows what happended to Zero after that, maybe he was captured, amybe he was killed but there is one thing known about him, he reversed his targets and started killing anyone who sent him a letter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [[Flashback]]   Fire and Ice [[Flashback]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire and Ice [[Flashback]]
Page 1 of 1