Destructive Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destructive Generations

After generations of hiding their abilities in secret, these people with special abilities will be hunted. Join the fight either to help, hunt or be these people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 180
Location : I don't know where I am. I think I should have taken the right at Albuquerque
Motto : Why should I run when I can kick your ass
Character Name : Sarrow Momochi
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) Empty
PostSubject: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:51 pm

Sarrow sets Zero down against a tree and ties him to it. He didn't need him to get away, or try and fight his way out. He decided to wait for Alet and Lizzy before he started interrogating Zero. After a while though he yelled at them. " Hurry up you two I wanna get this over with."
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Number of posts : 315
Motto : Work until your limit to aim for a thousand percent.
Character Name : Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:08 pm

Alet quickly runs over to where Sarrow and Zero was. He bends down to get a good look at Zero's face. "So this is the infamous Zero, you told me about." He then looks at the ropes tying him around the tree. "I guess this suites him well, well for what he did anyways. I wonder why he got captured by the company if he was helping them." Ever since Alet had heard about Zero, he had been doing background checks on him, and became very interested, sooner or later he was going to go after him but it looks like he came to Alet.
Back to top Go down
https://destructivegen.rpg-board.net
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

Number of posts : 64
Motto : People think I'm sweet, but.... I just can't help being bad.
Character Name : Lizzy Canto
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:11 pm

Lizzy follows Alet to where Sarrow was. "What's the big rush." She then looks down at the man tied to the tree, this ticked her off a little, after just helping to rescue these people, why would they tie this poor man to a tree. She looks at Sarrow, angry. "Hey, Sarrow who is this guy and why are you doing this to the poor man, he just got released from being held captive." She then went to go and try to untie the rope holding him to the tree.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Anti-Hero
Zero

Number of posts : 17
Character Name : Zero
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:15 pm

Zero was woken up after he was tied to the tree. He slowing opens his eyes and immediately recognizes Sarrow. "Sarrow old pal, hows it been?" He then looks at the ropes holding him to the tree. "Hey wait a minute..... dammit." Zero then just waits to see Sarrow's reply and watches what happens with Alet and Lizzy. The he looks at Lizzy as she starts to trie to untie the rope holding him to the tree. "Don't worry about it, I deserve it after what I did."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Location : I don't know where I am. I think I should have taken the right at Albuquerque

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:19 pm

" How'd you get captured you backstabber?" Sarrow then pulls Lizzy back. He turns to her. " Sorry Liz you can't untie him. He's an old enemy." Sarrow turns back to Zero. " Last time I saw you you were on the ground and I had a knife made of fire to your neck." Sarrow cringed a little as he remembered that night. A small flame appeared in his hand. He hadn't wanted to form it but his anger was getting the better of him.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:16 pm

Alet put his hand out. "I'm Alet Rondel nice to meet you, oh wait sorry you can't shakes hands now can you?" He put his hand back down. "I've heard a lot about you, is it true you're an assassin? Thats so cool. I've never met a real assassin before. I read your history, I can't believe all that you did, it was just too cool for words!" Alet's child side was kicking in again, besides its an assassin, awesome. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:23 pm

Lizzy, angered by what was going on, though she didn't really know what was going on, sighed and turned around. She couldn't take it any longer so she decided to rejoin the conversation. "Can someone at least tell me his name? Maybe I've heard of him, Hisagi did tell me everyone they've captured and I'm pretty sure he told me about a 'backstabbing assassin'" Lizzy giggle, she said the last thing in a tone of voice that Hisagi uses, a creepy messed up one.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Anti-Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:27 pm

He chuckled and looked over at Lizzy. "My names Zero, well thats my code name, an assassin can't give out his real name, now can he?" Zero then looked over at Sarrow to reply to his question. "Yes, I remember that, you did a great job in the battle by the way. About the whole backstabber thing, I'm sorry and I promise after you I, I guess you could say I reversed my targets." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:33 pm

"Can't give out your real name. Guess that's why you couldn't kill me. Eh Tyler?" Sarrow still remembered Zero's real name. "And how do we know you changed your ways?" Sarrow then smiled as he remembered something. " Lizzy did Hisagi ever tell you about agents being killed?" Sarrow knew Lizzy was the only way he could get proof of Zero changing his ways.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:38 pm

Alet starts shaking Sarrow. "C'mon Sarrow, you have to believe him, I mean look at him, he looks so innocent." He stopped shaking Alet and looks over at Zero. "Tyler? Tyler?" He looked over at Sarrow and started shaking him again. "Why'd you give out his real name, now he's gonna have to change it again, WHY, WHY, WHY?!?!" Alet stopped shaking him and laughed. He scratched his head. "Sorry Sarrow, looks like I got carried away."
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:45 pm

Lizzy laughs. "Calm down Alet. Now lets see." Lizzy turns away and her eyes go blank, completely white. She was now in her minds memory base searching for files on Tyler A.K.A Zero. After five minutes had passed she was back to normal and had all the information on Zero that she was told. "Well, he is telling the truth and these are Hisagi's exact words, 'Well Lizzy we finally caught that backstabbing assassin Zero, for some reason he started killing agents instead of those freaks'." Lizzy had said this the same exact way that Hisagi would say.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Anti-Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:50 pm

Zero looked at Lizzy and smiled. "Nice talent you got there,..... Lizzy right? If I recall, that ability looks either like telling an object past, seeing the future or technopathy, so which one?" He then looks at Sarrow. "The girls right. After trying to kill you I decided to change my targets. From that day on I started killing the agents who sent me the letters, why didn't those cowards just take care of it themselves, they would have saved themselves from planning their own deaths." He smirks.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:02 pm

Sarrow threw a knife of flames cutting the ropes. He then slapped Alet. " Stop it. And why are you acting so supprised? I already told you his real name." Sarrow then turned back to Zero. " If Lizzy's databanks say your fine I guess you are." Sarrow then started messing around with a flame. " So you find out any choice info from those pigs you killed?" The group needed as many members and as much information as possible if they were going to survive.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:51 pm

Alet started rubbing his cheek after being slapped by Sarrow. "Oww... that hurt." He said this under his breath so it would be hard for everyone else to hear. He then looks in excitement, as Sarrow lets Zero free. Alet quickly helps Zero up and shakes his hand fast, it was if he had just had a whole pound of sugar making him go crazy. "It's really nice to meet you Zero, sorry I already said that." He laughs a little.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:58 pm

Lizzy laughs seeing Alet helping up Zero and decides to help, help him up. She then slowly shakes his hand. "I'd have to agree, it's nice to finally meet, after searching my memory base I now remember how much Hisagi complained about you." He walked over to Sarrow then turns to look at Zero again. "Oh, and I have technopathy." She then looks at Sarrow and smiles. "Calm down a little, trust me he's on our side now."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Anti-Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:04 pm

Zero smiled as the two, Lizzy and Alet helped him up. He looked at Alet first and laughed. "You seem like a lively kid, and it's a pleasure meeting you too." He then looks at Lizzy and smiles. "It's nice meeting you too Lizzy." He then looks at Sarrow, he puts his hands in his pocket and starts thinking. "Well, lets see.... I don't remember much except that they found a way to get rid of abilities. Sounds like a painful process though. The scientist have figured out a way to re-strand DNA, the only thing is if they mess up they can end up giving us more power." He looks at the sky and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:09 pm

"Gives us more reason to stop them. Thanks Zero." Sarrow then turns to Lizzy. "Sorry Liz it's still a little hard to trust Zero after nearly being killed by him." Sarrow's stomach then growled. He hadn't eaten since he was captured. " How 'bout I take us all out to lunch?" Sarrow then looks at the orange jump suit he was in. Then he notices that Lizzy is wearing the same thing. " But first let me change and get some cash. Also take Lizzy shopping." Sarrow smiles he was ready to run. He then extends his hand to Lizzy waiting for Lizzy to take it so they could get going.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:25 pm

Alet smiles. "Okie dokie then, have fun. I'm going to go help the captives find their way back to a safe location while you guys are gone." He then starts running back to where the captives are. "Okay, so you guys are all safe now!" The crowd of rescued captives start cheering and clapping. "But now we need to find a new safe location for you guys so make a line and I'll get you guys settled." They all make a line and Alet starts handing out new I.D.s giving them each a new identity to start over in life and make the best of it.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:30 pm

Lizzy blushes and looks away, nervous then looks back at Alet and Zero. "Don't worry, we won't take long." She then turns to Sarrow and grabs his hand. "Thank-you, you don't need to do this though,... really..... it's okay I have money." Her face was turning red so she kept her face looking away from Sarrow.

OOC: sorry, nothing much to post
Back to top Go down
Zero
Anti-Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:36 pm

Zero laughed a little after seeing Lizzy blush and her face turning red. "You guys have fun, I'll go help Alet and go ahead and take your time Lizzy, we're in no rush." Zero then catches up with Alet and listens to his small speech, I don't know if you can call that a speech though. He looks at Alet. "I don't feel like helping so I'll be over there if you need me." He grins and walks away. He quickly climbs his way up a tree and falls asleep on a branch strong enough to hold Zero's weight.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:39 pm

Sarrow takes hold of Lizzy's hand and outs her on his back. " Hold on." Sarrow starts running and quickly gets to his apartment. He opens the door with his key and walks in. " I'm gonna go change. Could you grab my wallet while I do it." Sarrow walks out of the room and into his room. He finds some clothes he likes and starts changing out of the jumpsuit. It felt good to be in his own clothes and he smiles.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:34 pm

The crowd was overwhelming, Alet had already taken care of and sent off three people, but there was seventeen still left. He smiled and scratched. "Okay, okay, one at a time, we've got all day and you're all gonna get helped." He looked up at Zero who was almost asleep on the tree. "Little help here, Zero?" A little boy came up with his mom right behind him. "Hi, I'm sorry for all the trouble but I'm sure from this day forth, you will be okay." He handed them the I.D.s and passports.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:39 pm

Lizzy's face turned back to normal once they were in Sarrow's apartment, she felt more comfortable. "Nice place." She smiled as she looked around at Sarrow's apartment. It had been a long time since she had been out of that cell and seen the real world with her own eyes. "Sure." She said this in reply to his favor. Lizzy started to look around for his wallet but had no luck in finding it. "Ummm.... where is it?"
Back to top Go down
Zero
Anti-Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:43 pm

Zero almost asleep heard Alet's voice and got a little agitated. "C'mon I just got out of that cell, let me relax, besides I think you can handle this by yourself, you're a smart kid." He then closed his eyes again but couldn't sleep so he jumped down and walked to where Alet Rondel was. "So kid, what can I do for ya?"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:54 pm

Sarrow slapped himself in the orehead. " Sorry it should be on my desk next to the picture of my parents." Sarrow loved that picture. He had a copy in his wallet, in his room, and on his desk. It helped him remember them. He then goes into the bathroom and starts to adjust his hair how he liked it. It took a lot of gell but it was worth it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next