Destructive Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destructive Generations

After generations of hiding their abilities in secret, these people with special abilities will be hunted. Join the fight either to help, hunt or be these people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alet Rondel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Number of posts : 315
Motto : Work until your limit to aim for a thousand percent.
Character Name : Alet Rondel
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Alet Rondel Empty
PostSubject: Alet Rondel   Alet Rondel Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:19 pm

Name: Alet Rondel

Race: Powered Hero

History: Alet found out about his powers when he was seven year old, when his father was captured by the company. On his seventh birthday, he was at home blowing out the candles on his cake when someone barged in through the front door. The man was an agent and had been tracking down his father for quite some time now. His father was a villain who stole to make a living in life and thats why they were after him. His father was a telekinetic and his mom had manipulation over electricity. Alet, scared did the only thing he new how to do, hide. While he was hiding he saw his father and mother taken away and that made him mad, he lost control and caught on fire and sparks were flying out of him two. Once the building was burnt to a crisp he did all he knew how to do, hide. He has been living on his own ever since but using his powers for good and to stop people like the people who took away his parent. He hopes to still find them one day.

Personality: Alet is usually joking around, but sometimes finds himself in a state of depression. Whenever he sets a goal he will follow it through no matter what until he is finished. He always has his headphones in whether he is listening to music or not, it comforts him. He has only used his powers to protect him and provide things for him.

Appearance: Alet Rondel Tsukune
Back to top Go down
https://destructivegen.rpg-board.net

Alet Rondel
Page 1 of 1