Destructive Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destructive Generations

After generations of hiding their abilities in secret, these people with special abilities will be hunted. Join the fight either to help, hunt or be these people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Meeting (Me,Alet,and Lizzy)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 180
Location : I don't know where I am. I think I should have taken the right at Albuquerque
Motto : Why should I run when I can kick your ass
Character Name : Sarrow Momochi
Registration date : 2009-02-26

The Meeting (Me,Alet,and Lizzy) Empty
PostSubject: The Meeting (Me,Alet,and Lizzy)   The Meeting (Me,Alet,and Lizzy) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:28 pm

Sarrow walked into a meeting room in the powered headquarters. He had contacted Lizzy and Alet and told them to meet him here. He had just burried the body of Hisagi at Coyote Sands. He had tooken Zero's remain to the Artic. He knew that was what Zero would have preferred. He sat down in a chair a serious expression on his face. He still was astonished that he was the one that had killed Hisagi. He thought it would be someone like Alet not him.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Number of posts : 315
Motto : Work until your limit to aim for a thousand percent.
Character Name : Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Me,Alet,and Lizzy)   The Meeting (Me,Alet,and Lizzy) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:10 pm

Alet opened the door to the meeting room with a smile on his face, he didn't know what he was about to find out, news that was good yet terrible at the same time. He sat down at the table, he was seated at the far end. Alt kicked back his chair making it lean back on the back two legs, smiling at Sarrow. "Why the long face Sarrow, something happen?" He had just noticed how Sarrow was and started to think that walking in with a smile was a bad idea, maybe he wasn't called here for a good reason, and slowly his smile started to disappear.
Back to top Go down
https://destructivegen.rpg-board.net
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

Number of posts : 64
Motto : People think I'm sweet, but.... I just can't help being bad.
Character Name : Lizzy Canto
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Me,Alet,and Lizzy)   The Meeting (Me,Alet,and Lizzy) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:24 pm

This was Lizzy's first time in the powered headquarters, so she got lost but was having a fun time. Thirty minutes had past but she didn't notice, she was so excited seeing all the people with abilities, the amazing sites, and trying to find her way. Lizzy finally found her way in and slowly opened the door. "Sorry I'm late." She looked around and only Sarrow and Alet were there but it was dead silent. "Sorry if I interrupted anything." She smiled and quickly sat down across the table from Alet, on the other far end of the table. "So why are we here?"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Location : I don't know where I am. I think I should have taken the right at Albuquerque

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Me,Alet,and Lizzy)   The Meeting (Me,Alet,and Lizzy) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:28 pm

"Hisagi and zero are dead." Sarrow had ignored Alet and waited for Lizzy. "Zero took me along on an assanination mission and we were confronted by Hisagi. Zero did a suicide move and I killed Hisagi." Sarrow waited for the two's respinses. He thought Lizzy would seriously hurt him for killing her childhood friend. He also wondered what they would say about the death of Zero. They hadn't know him for long so he wondered if they would even care.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Me,Alet,and Lizzy)   The Meeting (Me,Alet,and Lizzy) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:45 pm

"Well this isn't a surprise to me, we're all going to have to face things like this." Alet was disappointed that Zero was dead, his experience could have let Alet's group to far lengths. "Lets just consider this an equal loss, they lost an important member of their team and we lost an important member of our team. He made the chair go back on all four legs and looked around the room, everyone seemed to be depressed. He needed to do something to help, but couldn't think of anything, this anger could be used to our advantage but it would also make it easier to kill more members, rage is a confusing thing and is not something needed nor wanted.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Me,Alet,and Lizzy)   The Meeting (Me,Alet,and Lizzy) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:50 pm

Lizzy was disappointed by this accident that was told to her. She started crying, tears flowing down her face and falling off her chin. She stood up making the chair she was sitting on fly back and into the wall, breaking it. Lizzy clenched her fists and slammed them down onto the table, she was loosing control of her strength, and the table went flying up and into the wall that the chair went into, making a larger whole in the wall. "Dammit! How can you say something like that Alet, you're only fifteen years old!" Lizzy stormed out of the room and leaned up against the wall outside the room, she slid down and sat.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Me,Alet,and Lizzy)   The Meeting (Me,Alet,and Lizzy) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:56 pm

"Thanks for listening Alet." Sarrow then walks out the room and puts his arm around Lizzy. "You okay Liz?" Sarrow knew Lizzy and Hisagi were childhood friends so he wanted to comfort her. He also didn't want her to go against the group because pf this incident. He also wondered how she would take it that he was the one who killed Hisagi.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Me,Alet,and Lizzy)   The Meeting (Me,Alet,and Lizzy) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:17 pm

Alet felt a little bad after saying that but somethings have to be said, its the only way to get past things. He didn't know what to do though, he wanted to help, what could he do, like Lizzy said, he was only fifteen years only. He whispered to himself. "I'm still just a kid aren't I?" He got up and walked out to where Lizzy and Sarrow where. "Sorry for the inconvenience, I'll be right back." Alet started running down the hall way, he was in a rush looking for something to make things batter, but he didn't know what would help, what would heal a broken heart, what would bring back a lost friend.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Me,Alet,and Lizzy)   The Meeting (Me,Alet,and Lizzy) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:23 pm

Lizzy put his hands over his face, wiping off the tears on her face. "I'm sorry,..... I don't even know why I'm crying, he was a horrible person." She slammed her head against the wall behind her, this didn't her her but it did dent the wall. "God!" More tears started coming down her face from her eyes and off her chin. "I think I should take a small break, just until I get over this problem." Lizzy kissed Sarrow and stood up, crossing her arms. "I mean if thats okay with you guys."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Me,Alet,and Lizzy)   The Meeting (Me,Alet,and Lizzy) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:28 pm

"Anything Liz. Wanna stay with me tonight? I mean I don't know where you're staying, and I don't want anything to happen to you." Sarrow didn't want anything to happen to Lizzy. She was the girl of his dreams and he'd do anything for her. "And if you're up to it know something that might cheer you up." Sarrow remembered what he would do when he was sad while he was on the run. "And you're not the only person who lost a friend. I mean me and Zero might not of shown it but he was my best friend before he tried and killed me, and when he said he changed I hoped me and him could become best friends again." A single tear runs down Sarrow's face.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Me,Alet,and Lizzy)   The Meeting (Me,Alet,and Lizzy) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:09 pm

Lizzy slowly shoot her head. "No, sorry but I'd rather be alone for a little bit and don't worry about me,...." A small smirk appeared on her face even though tears were falling from her face. "I can take care of myself." Lizzy kissed Sarrow and slowly got up. "I should go catch up with Alet and say goodbye,.... and sorry." She looked back down at Sarrow and tried to form a smile on her face. "Don't worry though, I'll be back, I promise." Lizzy waited to see if Sarrow had anything to say, maybe some final words before she leaves for a maybe short, yet could be long vacation.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Me,Alet,and Lizzy)   The Meeting (Me,Alet,and Lizzy) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:22 pm

"Okay. Just remember you'll always have me." Sarrow kisses Lizzy. " Also Alet shouldn't care. He's a good kid and shouldn't hold a grudge. Especially at a time like this." Sarrow pulls something out of his pocket. He puts it in Lizzy's hand. "It was my mom's. I think I can trust you with it." Sarrow then waits for Lizzy's response.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Me,Alet,and Lizzy)   The Meeting (Me,Alet,and Lizzy) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:30 pm

Lizzy looked in her hands and saw the golden locket that Sarrow gave him. She opened it and inside was his mother and someone that looked like Sarrow, most likely his father. She quickly hugged him with a tightened grip. "Thank you so much Sarrow!" Lizzy started to cry more but these tears were tears of joy, Sarrow had just given her something so special to him. "I'm going to missed you, but its better that I leave." Lizzy started to run away, she didn't want to say goodbye but running was to only way to get her to go. "Bye Sarrow!"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Me,Alet,and Lizzy)   The Meeting (Me,Alet,and Lizzy) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:34 pm

"Bye Liz." Sarrow waved and when Lizzy was out of sight he turned around and started walking the other way. He was glad Lizzy liked the gift he had given her. He also hoped nothing bad would happen to her. He didn't need to lose her. At the moment he was the closest thing to family he had. He decided to go to Taco Bell after he left the compound.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Me,Alet,and Lizzy)   The Meeting (Me,Alet,and Lizzy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Meeting (Me,Alet,and Lizzy)
Page 1 of 1