Destructive Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destructive Generations

After generations of hiding their abilities in secret, these people with special abilities will be hunted. Join the fight either to help, hunt or be these people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lizzy Canto

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

Number of posts : 64
Motto : People think I'm sweet, but.... I just can't help being bad.
Character Name : Lizzy Canto
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Lizzy Canto Empty
PostSubject: Lizzy Canto   Lizzy Canto Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:25 am

Name: Lizzy Canto

Faction: Powered

Alignment: Anti Hero, leans more to the hero side

History: Lizzy Canto use to be best friends with Hisagi Izuru, until she found out about his parents. The thing that Hisagi didn't know was that his parent worked for the company and knew about her and her family. The year before she left to college her parents mysteriously disappeared, she knew exactly who it was, but didn't want to think the worst. When she was twenty, Hisagi's parents tried to capture her just like her parent and in self defense she killed them. At the point the once child hood friends were now enemies. Hisagi ended up working for the company and captured Lizzy, but she swears one day she will get revenge.

Personality: Lizzy is the complete opposite of Hisagi, she always shows emotion and like to joke around with people. Though sometimes she can be a little mean/ rude but thats only temporary. Though she seems sweet most of the time, she has a different side to her, a bad side.

Appearance: Lizzy Canto Toloveru05_24

Last edited by Lizzy on Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 180
Location : I don't know where I am. I think I should have taken the right at Albuquerque
Motto : Why should I run when I can kick your ass
Character Name : Sarrow Momochi
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Lizzy Canto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lizzy Canto   Lizzy Canto Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:26 am

accepted
Back to top Go down

Lizzy Canto
Page 1 of 1