Destructive Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destructive Generations

After generations of hiding their abilities in secret, these people with special abilities will be hunted. Join the fight either to help, hunt or be these people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kaeru
Ultimate Anti-hero

Number of posts : 58
Character Name : Kaeru
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only)   Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:01 pm

kaeru stopped and actualy remembered sarrow who was behind him, the metal spikes instantly stretched and shot towards sarrow wanting to put holes in him.
"neither of you will survive us!"
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Number of posts : 315
Motto : Work until your limit to aim for a thousand percent.
Character Name : Alet Rondel
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only)   Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:56 pm

Alet made a shield out of electricity in front of Sarrow protecting him from the metal spikes. He then brought down the shield so he wouldn't waste to much energy. He started running round Kaeru throwing balls of fire at him. Alet then noticed a weak point in Kaeru's metal barrier. "Sarrow, there's a weak point in his barrier, its on the left to the bottom!"
Back to top Go down
https://destructivegen.rpg-board.net
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 180
Location : I don't know where I am. I think I should have taken the right at Albuquerque
Motto : Why should I run when I can kick your ass
Character Name : Sarrow Momochi

PostSubject: Re: Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only)   Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:02 pm

Sarrow has a huge spear of fire in his hand. " Gotcha." Sarrow throws the spear as hard as he can at the weak spot. He hopes it hits but to make sure he throws three more smaller spears to make sure the attacked worked.
Back to top Go down
Kaeru
Ultimate Anti-hero

Number of posts : 58
Character Name : Kaeru
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only)   Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:15 pm

kaeru ignored sarrows attack and tried again at striking him with his metal spikes
"your attacks are nothing! i'll swat you like flies!"
as kaeru was shouting aloud sarrows spears of fire struck the weak spot breaking through the soft earth and the area without metal layering, the inside of the sphere exploded with fire, a pure scream of fear and pain also exploded, the sphere started falling apart and kaeru was laying on the ground burnt and bloody bairley awake
"so much... fir.."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Location : I don't know where I am. I think I should have taken the right at Albuquerque

PostSubject: Re: Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only)   Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:23 pm

Sarrow rushes over to Kaeru. " Damn it" Sarrow didn't want that much damage to happen. He picks up Kaeru and turns to Alet. " I'm getting him out of here. If we're attacked he'll be a liability." Sarrow rushes off and has Kaeru checked into a hospital. When they ask him what happened he tells them there was a accident. He then rushes off back to where Alet is. " He should be all right. I took him to the hospital."
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only)   Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:48 pm

Alet runs over to where Kaeru. "Don't worry, it had to be done, I'm just afraid he mite fear us now. Hurry up and get him to the hospital." He then watches as he runs Kaeru over to the nearest hospital leaving a slight breeze hitting against Alet. Then Sarrow came back making another breeze. "I'm gonna go watch over the hospital just in case the company shows up." Alet starts walking in the direction of the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only)   Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:59 pm

" Wait I made sure the place was alright. The didn't ask me how I got there so fast because they knew. I saw a person go in a long cut down his arm. He comes back a few minutes later nothing. Then I saw him run off and he was as fast as me. I found us a whole bunch of allies." Sarrow smiles at his find.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only)   Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:03 pm

Alet smirked and turned back around. He walked back over to Sarrow. "Good. You've changed a lot since we first met, we need someone like you." He looked around at all the damage that was made during the incident, it didn't really matter though since it was all in ruins anyways. The only person that would care would probably be Cage.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only)   Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:06 pm

" I've been wondering about this place. I mean why would anybody keep ruins like this around?" Sarrow didn't want to ask if Alet knew why it was like this so he didn't make him mad. Sarrow pulls out his knife and a piece of wood he had. He starts to continue the widdling he had been doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only)   Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2