Destructive Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destructive Generations

After generations of hiding their abilities in secret, these people with special abilities will be hunted. Join the fight either to help, hunt or be these people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kaeru's tech's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaeru
Ultimate Anti-hero

Number of posts : 58
Character Name : Kaeru
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Kaeru's tech's Empty
PostSubject: Kaeru's tech's   Kaeru's tech's Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:28 pm

Name: Telekinesis, metal morph (kaeru's body is made from metal, so hes able to morph into what he see's fit)

Creation: kaeru creates extra joints on his body, alot larger then normal. seperating them from his body he uses his telekinesis to manipulate the joints asif it was a metal giant fighting by his side.

Techniques: Rapid tempo assault: kaeru forms his arms into kwan dao blades, and jousts at his foe at high speeds.
metal mind barrier: kaeru forms a thick metal shield with his arms and with his telekinesis makes a forms a radius of 12 foot to slow down or stop attacks depending on their size.

2 Tech.: 1-100 post
3 Tech.: 101-200 post
4 Tech.: 201-300 post
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Number of posts : 315
Motto : Work until your limit to aim for a thousand percent.
Character Name : Alet Rondel
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Kaeru's tech's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaeru's tech's   Kaeru's tech's Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:34 pm

accepted, just don't over use the shield
Back to top Go down
https://destructivegen.rpg-board.net

Kaeru's tech's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destructive Generations :: Creation :: Power Creation-
Jump to: