Destructive Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destructive Generations

After generations of hiding their abilities in secret, these people with special abilities will be hunted. Join the fight either to help, hunt or be these people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Number of posts : 315
Motto : Work until your limit to aim for a thousand percent.
Character Name : Alet Rondel
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only) Empty
PostSubject: Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only)   Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:33 pm

Alet arrived in Manhattan and got out of the cab, unlike most cabs this one was willing to go into the ruins of New York. He looked around but saw no one, he was suppose to meet someone here but so far no one, so he started tossing a ball of fire between each hand. This place was run by someone like him so it was okay to be doing something like this out in the open.
Back to top Go down
https://destructivegen.rpg-board.net
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 180
Location : I don't know where I am. I think I should have taken the right at Albuquerque
Motto : Why should I run when I can kick your ass
Character Name : Sarrow Momochi

PostSubject: Re: Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only)   Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:40 pm

Sarrow appears behind Alet and taps his shoulder. " Hola mi amigo." Sarrow was ready to have an adventure in the ruins. he looked around this was his first time here and he wondered what would go on.
Back to top Go down
Kaeru
Ultimate Anti-hero

Number of posts : 58
Character Name : Kaeru
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only)   Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:49 pm

in the distance kaeru saw Alet and smiled, but was unsure of the other person.
he ran towards them morphing into a leopard and lepped at Alet landing atop of him
"Alet-sama!"
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only)   Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:54 pm

Alet turned around to see Sarrow. "Hey Sarrow thanks for coming." He then turned to see Kaeru running at me in the shape of a leopard. He fell to the floor as Kaeru knocked him down. He started laughing. "Hey Kaeru, thanks for coming." He gets up and brushes off the dirt on his clothes. He points at Sarrow. "This is Sarrow, Kaeru." He then points at Kaeru and looks at Sarrow. "This is Kaeru, Sarrow."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Location : I don't know where I am. I think I should have taken the right at Albuquerque

PostSubject: Re: Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only)   Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:56 pm

Sarrow extends his hand to Kaeru. He makes sure there isn't a flame in it. " Hey nice to meet you." Sarrow enjoyed meeting other people who have powers so he had a big smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kaeru
Ultimate Anti-hero

PostSubject: Re: Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only)   Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:59 pm

"my name is.. uuh kaeru" he changes back to his original state and shakes sarrows hand
"are you like us too??" he smiled "are you playing tag with us??" he figured if he was Alets friend hed be playing the same game
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only)   Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:02 pm

" Yeah I'm like you, but I have no idea about tag." Sarrow then puts a fireball in his hand. " See I can control fire like Alet." He then starts making the fireball into funny shapes such as stars.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only)   Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:30 pm

"No, wait!" Alet quickly runs to Sarrow and covers the flame. He then whispers to Sarrow. "I wouldn't do that if I were you, he has a fear of fire." He then looks at Kaeru. "So Kaeru, you wanna play tag right?" He smiles and starts counting. "One... two... three.... not it!" It was down to Sarrow and Kaeru, the next person to say not it wasn't the going to be it. (The suspense) Razz
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only)   Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:33 pm

" Not it. Not like it would ever matter I'd catch you two easy." Sarrow then gets ready to run from Kaeru. He also wonders why Vic made him put out his flame he was bored and that was how he had fun.
Back to top Go down
Kaeru
Ultimate Anti-hero

PostSubject: Re: Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only)   Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:36 pm

"do i catch you now??" kaeru's body splits into 2 of him, he just smiles and giggles alittle
"im fast like the wind so watch it guys haha" he runs in a circle like a plane
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only)   Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:40 pm

Alet laughs a little. "Count to twenty then come and try to find us, ready?" As Kaeru started to count Alet started running looking for a hiding place, there wasn't much since this was all ruins. After searching for fifteen seconds he ended falling into a whole. "Oh, well I guess I'll hide here."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only)   Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:45 pm

Sarrow runs and has found a hiding place in no time flat. Sarrow is happy because even if he is found he can easily get awya from anyone with his speed. Sarrow also has a sandwich he brought and downs it in two bites.
Back to top Go down
Kaeru
Ultimate Anti-hero

PostSubject: Re: Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only)   Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:51 pm

kaeru starts lifting boudlers and launching them at random walls, whilst he walks looking side to side humming a tune
"ready or not here we come haha" his other self morphs into a eagle and patrols the area looking for the two
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only)   Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:06 pm

As Kaeru was throwing the boulders, one broke right next to the whole Alet was in, so rocks started falling on top of Alet but not enough to keep him stuck in there. "Ow!" He started to rub his head after getting hit from the falling rocks.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only)   Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:11 pm

Sarrow saw what happened to Alet. He has to bite his toungue to keep from laughing. He then pulls a bottle that has is secret drink in it and takes a swig. He then keeps waiting to see if Kaeru will find him.
Back to top Go down
Kaeru
Ultimate Anti-hero

PostSubject: Re: Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only)   Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:18 pm

the squawking of the bird had stopped, and the other kaeru was above sarrow, and kaeru just kept chucking rocks everywhere
probably even forgot hes playing a game. "these guys are great at this game!"
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only)   Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:22 pm

Alet was wondering what was going on out side of the whole so he decided to take a look. At this point he found out that he could get out of the whole it was too deep and know all he was doing was hoping that Kaeru or someone would find him, he didn't like being stuck in places.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only)   Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:34 pm

Sarrow got away from the rocks fast. Then just as quickly blasted the rocks off ALet. " Alet you better run he's on my tail." Sarrow then once again is off and has found a new hiding spot where the bird can't see him.
Back to top Go down
Kaeru
Ultimate Anti-hero

PostSubject: Re: Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only)   Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:38 pm

kaeru's personality changed without warning as he started lifting more rocks than he was, and launched them all at Alet
"you wont capture us again!!" he roars at Alet as the rocks are thrown.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only)   Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 5:47 pm

Alet gets out of the whole and looks back, he sees boulders coming right for him and hears what Kaeru was saying. Alet starts running. "Not again! Why now?" He felt the need to calm him down so he found a new hiding place and started strategizing a plan to stop Kaeru from going berserk.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only)   Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:14 pm

Sarrow apears beside Alet. " What' wrong with Kaeru? He's acting like we're company members." Sarrow really didn;t know waht to expect so he was ready fpr either a fight or to turn around and run the other way.
Back to top Go down
Kaeru
Ultimate Anti-hero

PostSubject: Re: Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only)   Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 5:03 am

kaeru started to levatate a metal barrier form around him, and his telekinesis lifted loads of rocks molding them together forming another barrier around himself
"we'll... kill you.. all.." the stone barrier formed metal spikes and kaeru started to spin, crashing into the ruins trying to destroy everything in the area.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only)   Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:45 am

Alet scratched his head, not really knowing how to explain this. "Uhhhh..... thats the thing, he thinks we are company member, what we need to do is calm him down, he's afraid of fire to try scaring him." Right after he finished Kaeru almost hit him but he ran out of the way and started throwing fire at him.
Back to top Go down
Kaeru
Ultimate Anti-hero

PostSubject: Re: Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only)   Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:26 am

"my earth barrier will render your fire manipulation useless... your finished"
kaeru charged forth and attacked Alet head on, forgeting that sarrow was even there.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only)   Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:39 am

" Thanks for the distraction Alet." Sarrow then fires a huge fire blade he had charged when Alet had started running. " Sorry Kaeru but thtis had to be done."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only)   Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Search for information (Victor, Dragondude62, and Kaeru only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next