Destructive Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destructive Generations

After generations of hiding their abilities in secret, these people with special abilities will be hunted. Join the fight either to help, hunt or be these people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 180
Location : I don't know where I am. I think I should have taken the right at Albuquerque
Motto : Why should I run when I can kick your ass
Character Name : Sarrow Momochi
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:45 pm

"Well I met Alet at the HQ of people like us. We became friends and I joined up with him." Sarrow could tell Lizzy was nervous or she never would have asked. He finishes his crepe. " So where you wanna go now? I mean I can take us anywhere. Ireland, Japan, Samoa, China, Chinatown, or anywhere else yow wanna go." Sarrow didn't like being in one country for to long. Unless it was at home in his apartment.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

Number of posts : 64
Motto : People think I'm sweet, but.... I just can't help being bad.
Character Name : Lizzy Canto
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:09 pm

Lizzy smiled and giggled again. "Umm how 'bout..... Japan, I know we were just there but I would like to go site seeing." She stands up and starts walking to the bathroom. She quickly turned around. "I'll be right back." She then twirled back around making the kimono she was in twirl along with her. Lizzy got into the bathroom, when she got in, two woman each stepped out of a stall. They were both wearing suits and had the company pin on. She knew exactly who they were. "Why hello there, and don't bother with and introduction, I know who you are." Lizzy picked them both up and slammed both of their head into the wall, killing them. She looked down at the bodies with a slight smirk. "Im may look sweet, but...... I just can't help being bad." She cleaned up and walked back out side. "Sarrow, you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Location : I don't know where I am. I think I should have taken the right at Albuquerque

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:13 pm

Sarrow got up. " Yeah. One second I have to go pick something up." In a split second Sarrow returns wearing his leather jacket. "It was getting kind of cold. Come on let's go somewhere no one can see us leave." Sarrow leads lizzy to the back of a building where no one can see them. He takes her hand and in a second they're back in Japan. Sarrow smiled. He loved being in Japan. " Wanna see something really cool?" Sarrow knew something really fun that they could do.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:29 pm

Lizzy grabbed onto Sarrow and leaned against him like before. "Ready?" She then just remembered something. "Oh, wait before we go, do you think you can get up onto the Ifel Tower." This was one of Lizzy's dreams, looking down on France and the rest of the world that she could see, feeling as if she owned it all, feeling like she was royal, feeling happy. She looked up at Sarrow with a puppy dog type face.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:40 pm

"Now you tell me." Sarrow didn't care a few seconds later they were in the highest area tourists could go in th Eifel Tower. " You like the view?" Sarrow had made sure whhen they entered they were near a window. He looked down. You could see all of Paris. He smiled as he looked down. This day had started out both of them being captives. Now they were in the Eifel Tower.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:58 pm

Lizzy looked out the window, amazed by the view. "Wow,... this, this is amazing Sarrow!" She turned around and gave Sarrow a hug, she didn't let go though. As she was hugging him, she was looking out at the stars and the city below, she then turned and looked Sarrow in the eyes. They kissed, after she looked up at him and smiled. "So, how 'bout we go to Tokyo now?" She bit her lip, but it was on purpose. The grip of her hug loosened as she said this but when she was ready to take off again, she got a good grip.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:05 pm

Sarrow was kind of dumbstruck by the kiss. "Yeah sounds good." Sarrow takes them to Tokyo. He smiled he loved Japan. "Wanna go to the very top of Tokyo Tower?" Sarrow loved doing that. He did that all the time when he had first learned about his speed. "Or maybe some other high place?" Sarrow loved high places. He'd go up to places like that all the time. When he was tired he'd sleep on top of them.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:09 pm

Lizzy let go and kissed Sarrow one more time. She then tied up her hair and slipped off they kimono, under the kimono were regular clothes, pants and a shirt. Lizzy then took gloves out of her pocket and put them on, she looked up at Sarrow and smirked. She started to walked away. "It was nice meeting you Sarrow, but I have some business to take care of." Lizzy started to run in the direction of the nearest hotel. Before she was out of sight she said her last words for the day. "Call me Sarrow! I had fun!"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:13 pm

Sarrow once again was dumbstruck. He pulled out his phone. He had placed a tracker in Lizzy's so she could keep track of her. He also had her on speed dial. He started to walk around Tokyo. After an hour though he ran home and went to bed. It felt good being in his own room in his own bed. He hoped that he could have another date with Lizzy soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3