Destructive Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destructive Generations

After generations of hiding their abilities in secret, these people with special abilities will be hunted. Join the fight either to help, hunt or be these people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Number of posts : 315
Motto : Work until your limit to aim for a thousand percent.
Character Name : Alet Rondel
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:40 pm

Alet turned around and bowed in respect, he wasn't taught this by his parents he he had never seen someone do it, except for movies, he figured that it meant a sign of respect. He then looked back up at Zero. "Thank-you Tyler." Alet turned around and pointed at an area right next to the line. "If its not to much trouble, half of you form a new line, Zero will be helping you." He turned around to look at Zero. "Well there you go." He then went back to doing his job.
Back to top Go down
https://destructivegen.rpg-board.net
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

Number of posts : 64
Motto : People think I'm sweet, but.... I just can't help being bad.
Character Name : Lizzy Canto
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:47 pm

Lizzy walked over to his desk and picked up Sarrow's wallet. She then noticed the picture of Sarrow, his mom, and his dad and smiled, the site of family made her happy. She giggled. "You look a lot like your mom, Sarrow." She turned around and started looking around his place but after about five minutes went to the couch and sat down, waiting for Sarrow to come out so they could go. "If you don't mind Sarrow can we go to a mall in Japan, I've always liked their clothes.... sorry if I'm being picky." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Anti-Hero
Zero

Number of posts : 17
Character Name : Zero
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:51 pm

Zero clenched his fist and started grinding his teeth together. "Please, do not call me Tyler." He then released the tension and walked over to where his line was. There wasn't a table so he formed one out of ice and set the papers down. The ice brought chills throughout the air. He looked at the line and waved his hand. "Next!" The line started to move and he started to do his job.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 180
Location : I don't know where I am. I think I should have taken the right at Albuquerque
Motto : Why should I run when I can kick your ass
Character Name : Sarrow Momochi

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:55 pm

Sarrow came out of the room. " Sure I don't really care." Sarrow really wanted to get going. He wondered how long Zero coul put up with Alet so he had to hurry. Sarrow takes Lizzy's hand and puts her on his back again. In a few seconds they are in a mall in Japan. It was packed so no one noticed them. Sarrow handed Lizzy some money. " Here you go. I'll wait here." Sarrow then turns to find a bench then turns back to her. " Also if you need a place to stay you can stay with me. I'm fine on the couch."
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:35 pm

All the work was done, everyone had new identities and they were gone, leaving to their new homes. He went over to a tree and sat down under it, he was getting tire but didn't want to fall asleep, he needed something to do. He looked over at Zero, he seemed bored and at that moment his inner kid took over and a devious smiled appeared on his face. He ran over to Zero and tackled him, he put him in a lock and started laughing.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:47 pm

Lizzy took the money and smiled. "Sure, thanks." She ran off to the nearest teller to switch out the money for zen (or yen dont remember Razz ) She then runs to the nearest store and comes out with new clothes on. She was wearing a blue kimono with white flowers covering it. As she was running back to Sarrow, she started waving. "Hey Sarrow, you ready?!" She arrived where Sarrow was and was ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Anti-Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:50 pm

Zero let Alet put him in a lock, but started to get bugged so he froze him. He got up off the ground and whipped off the dirt from his clothes. He looked down at Alet's frozen body and chuckled. Zero bent down and tapped the ice covering Alet, the ice melted away and Alet was free from the ice.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Location : I don't know where I am. I think I should have taken the right at Albuquerque

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:55 pm

Sarrow stands up and stretches. " Yeah I'm ready." Sarrow puts her back on his back and is soon where Alet and Zero. "Hey guys I'm back. So where you wanna eat?" Sarrow's stomach growled he shouldn't have ran so much on an empty stomach. He then checked how much money he had in his wallet. It was a large amount, but he really needed to get a job.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:50 pm

Alet slowly stood up, shivering from being frozen. "Remind n-n-never to do that a-again." He then turned to see Sarrow and Lizzy, he ran over to them. "Finally, I'm starving." His stomach growled and he seemed to have forgotten about being frozen by Zero. "Anywhere is fine to me." He then turned and looked at Zero with a devious smile. "Where to do want to go, Tyler."
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:01 pm

It had been about ten times now that she was taken out of breathe by the speed Sarrow was moving at. She then looked around and Lizzy was back where they started with Sarrow, Alet and Zero. She then noticed Alet joking around with Zero, she grew to like his joking attitude.

OOC: Sorry not much to post
Back to top Go down
Zero
Anti-Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:10 pm

Zero clenched his his fist and pulled up his sleeves. He walked over to Alet and froze him again, as he started to walk away the ice started to melt and Alet was free again. "I don't really care where we go, anywhere is fine."

OOC: Same here Razz
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:27 pm

" Well then let's find a Taco Bell." Sarrow hadn't eaten there in a while so he wanted it. He also wanted to go somewhere they could get food cheap. " So what do you guys think?" Sarrow wanted to make sure no one oblected to the idea. His stomach growled again so he wished they'd hurry with their decission.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:34 pm

The sun was now down, the dark night took over and the stars bright lights granted a path. Alet stretches his arms and yawn. He then starts walking away and waves as he was leaving. "Actually, I think I'm gonna go home." He looks back and smirks. "Good luck Sarrow." He then turns back around and disappears into the dark, staying away from the path granted by the stars. "Bye guys, see you later, oh ya and Sarrow, give Lizzy and Zero one of the phones, they're part of the team now." The site of him was completely gone and so was the sound of his foot steps traveling through the woods.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:39 pm

Lizzy waved to Alet. "Bye Alet! Be careful on your way home." She then looks over to Sarrow and smiles. "If its not to much, do you mind if we go somewhere else?" Having just gotten out of captivity for almost a full year, Lizzy wanted to explore the world seeing if anything had changed while she was gone, wanting to taste the foods she hadn't had in a year, or maybe just looking at the sky that she almost completely forgot about while in the cells.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Anti-Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:54 pm

Zero looks around seeing that it was already dark. He started to head towards the ocean that was right beside them. When he got to the edge he turned around and smirked the same way Alet did. "Well I better get going too, long way home. Good luck." He took a step onto the ocean and the ocean beneath him froze, making a solid, sturdy floor for him to walk on. "Oh and don't worry 'bout the phone, I took it while you weren't paying attention." His foots steps faded along with the site of him.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:05 pm

Sarrow stuck his tongue out at Zero as he left. "Well looks like its only me and you Lizzy." Sarrow pulls out one of the phones people on the team got he handed it to Lizzy. "There you go. So where you wanna eat? I'm running on empty" Sarrow didn't care about not going to Taco bell if Lizzy wanted to eat somewhere nice he'd let her.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:56 am

Lizzy tales the phone when Sarrow gives it to her and she starts looking through it, the technology was impressive to her, probably just to her though, the last phone she saw was nothing like the one she was holding in her hands. She looks up at Sarrow and smiles. "How about,....... crepes?" Crepes were one of Lizzy's favorite food when growing up and if she didn't get out of that cell, she didn't know what she would have done without getting a crepe. Razz
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:00 pm

"So France?" Sarrow could get them to France easy. He also needed to stretch his legs so he didn't care about going there. " I've never eaten crepes." Sarrow may gone all over the world, but he hadn't eaten that many different foods. He then pulled out his knife and started flipping it around. It was his bad habit.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:41 pm

Lizzy smiles and blushes. "We don't have to go to France, they sell crepes in other places, but if you want to..." She walks over to Sarrow and smiles. "... I'm fine with it, I've never been there before but I've heard its beautiful there." Lizzy grabs onto Sarrow and looks at him. "I'm ready when you are Sarrow."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:34 am

"Well let's go." Sarrow makes sure how he has a good grip on Lizzy and in a few they're in France. " Well here we are." Sarrow started to look around it was nice loooking but He had seen better over his trips around the world. " Well let's go find a resteraunt." Sarrow starts looking for a resteraunt hoping he can find one.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:43 pm

Lizzy looked around, it was great, bright lights mixing in with the sky, the Ifel Tower toppeling over the other buildings, the stars shinning, it was great. She starts walking ahead, mesmerized by the sites, this was probably because of being held captive for almost a whole year. Lizzy looks back at Sarrow. "Come on." She said this in a cheerful voice. She runs back over to Sarrow and leans up against him. "So, where do you wanna go?"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:50 pm

Sarrow puts her arm around her. " Like I said I don't care." Sarrow couldn't read or speak French so he followed his nose to a resteraunt. " Looks like I found a resteraunt." Sarrow hopes toe Maitre D speaks english as he asks for a table for two. The Maitre D nods and sits them at a table. " So Lizzy how do you like France?" Sarrow had seen how her eyes had lit up when they first arrived.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:07 am

Lizzy sat down on the other site of the table still looking around, mesmerized by all the sites to see. She looked back at Sarrow and smiled. "Thank you so much for taking me! It's beautiful here!" The waiter came up and started speaking in french, which neither Lizzy nor Sarrow knew. She held up her finger signifying to give her a minute and she walked up and went to the bathroom. When she got there her eyes turned completely white, she was looking through the computers in France. She came back and looked up at the waiter. "Bonsoir, nous chacun aurons le special." She didn't want to waste too much time so she learned the fastest thing she could. ("Good evening, we'll both have the special.")
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:38 pm

The waiter nods and comes back in a while with the food. It was crepes so Sarrow let out a sigh. " Good it isn't those salty loogies." Sarrow was referring to escargot. He hated the idea of eating snails. Sarrow takes a bite and smiles. " Wow this is really good." Sarrow had never been into eating things from France after he heard about escargot.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:35 pm

Lizzy smiles and giggles. "Right?!" She starts eating the crepe, the taste melting away in her mouth, it was delicious. Once she is finished she gets her napkin and wipes her mouth. "So, Sarrow, how did you get involved in this group your in?" She didn't really know what to talk about, she was getting nervous, so she just made small talk out of the first thing that came to mind, the group that she had just joined with Alet, Kaeru, Sarrow, and everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)   Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interrogating Zero (Me,Alet,Lizzy,Zero)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next