Destructive Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destructive Generations

After generations of hiding their abilities in secret, these people with special abilities will be hunted. Join the fight either to help, hunt or be these people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hisagi Izuru

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hisagi
5th Company Leader
Hisagi

Number of posts : 50
Character Name : Hisagi Izuru
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Hisagi Izuru Empty
PostSubject: Hisagi Izuru   Hisagi Izuru Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:30 pm

Name: Hisagi Izuru

Faction: Company Agent

History: As a kid, Hisagi didn't really know what his parents did for a living, they worked for the company. He had a childhood friend named Lizzy, and they grew up together for most of their lives. When the were both fifteen Hisagi found out that Lizzy had an ability and together they did what they could to help their city. At age eighteen Lizzy found out her true potential of her ability, super strength, and went power crazy. Lizzy ended up being the cities villain and when Hisagi tried to intervene, she killed his parent. Hisagi ended getting revenge, he joined the company and captured Lizzy. While in the company Hisagi was trained in all fighting styles and now knows what he must do.

Personality: Hisagi is always serious and tends to get mad very easily. When encountered with a powered enemy he tends to show no mercy unless the enemy resemble his child hood friend Lizzy.

Appearance: Hisagi Izuru Souleater0326lg
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Number of posts : 315
Motto : Work until your limit to aim for a thousand percent.
Character Name : Alet Rondel
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Hisagi Izuru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisagi Izuru   Hisagi Izuru Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:44 pm

accepted
Back to top Go down
https://destructivegen.rpg-board.net

Hisagi Izuru
Page 1 of 1