Destructive Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destructive Generations

After generations of hiding their abilities in secret, these people with special abilities will be hunted. Join the fight either to help, hunt or be these people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Agent (K_S and Hisagi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hisagi
5th Company Leader
Hisagi

Number of posts : 50
Character Name : Hisagi Izuru
Registration date : 2009-03-08

The New Agent (K_S and Hisagi) Empty
PostSubject: The New Agent (K_S and Hisagi)   The New Agent (K_S and Hisagi) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:51 pm

Hisagi was standing at the entrance to the courtyard waiting for the new member to arrive. Hisagi was ordered by the boss to give the new member a tour around the company head quarters and describe to him what he is to do. He looks down at the file and starts looking through it. "Eh, Ambrose." He then looks down and sighs but at the same time has no emotion. "I hate jobs like this."
Back to top Go down
K_S
Double Agent
K_S

Number of posts : 11
Character Name : Ambrose
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: The New Agent (K_S and Hisagi)   The New Agent (K_S and Hisagi) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:58 pm

its alright i'll be quiet and pertend i wasn't even here but there's one thing can i get a beer from any place
Back to top Go down
Hisagi
5th Company Leader
Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: The New Agent (K_S and Hisagi)   The New Agent (K_S and Hisagi) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:02 pm

Hisagi steered at him. "If you want to work for this company then I'm sorry to tell you, but your going to have to wait until weekends to drink." Again he said this with no emotion. "Well lets get started." He turned around and started walking towards the main doors to the company. "Well, this is the courtyard, nothing special really happens here, really just a garden entrance. It was orders from the boss to make it a garden."
Back to top Go down
K_S
Double Agent
K_S

PostSubject: Re: The New Agent (K_S and Hisagi)   The New Agent (K_S and Hisagi) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:04 pm

just weekends what about breaks
or after i capture a infadel
Back to top Go down
Hisagi
5th Company Leader
Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: The New Agent (K_S and Hisagi)   The New Agent (K_S and Hisagi) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:07 pm

Hisagi turned around to face Ambrose. "Weekends are your breaks, and depends whos lead your under. If your under my lead, if its a big catch then yes we can go drink but other wise no. If you get any of the other leader, then most likely you will be able to go drink after a capture."
Back to top Go down
K_S
Double Agent
K_S

PostSubject: Re: The New Agent (K_S and Hisagi)   The New Agent (K_S and Hisagi) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:10 pm

nice
any way where are you from and why did you come into this buisness
Back to top Go down
Hisagi
5th Company Leader
Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: The New Agent (K_S and Hisagi)   The New Agent (K_S and Hisagi) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:19 pm

Hisagi put a grin on his face. "That's classified but I can tell you that I work here to capture those monsters, I guess you can say I do it out of fear like the rest of the members." Usually he didn't say anything about why he worked here but since the last talk with Lizzy he didn't really care.
Back to top Go down
K_S
Double Agent
K_S

PostSubject: Re: The New Agent (K_S and Hisagi)   The New Agent (K_S and Hisagi) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:35 pm

i do it for the fun of it the grear hunt the glory of battle
Back to top Go down
Hisagi
5th Company Leader
Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: The New Agent (K_S and Hisagi)   The New Agent (K_S and Hisagi) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:55 pm

Hisagi smirked, insanity was kicking in. "Well, your 'great hunt' wont be so fun when you're frozen from the waste down or getting fire thrown right at your face." He laughed a little. "So is there anything you want to tell me about yourself, your file doesn't really say too much?"
Back to top Go down
K_S
Double Agent
K_S

PostSubject: Re: The New Agent (K_S and Hisagi)   The New Agent (K_S and Hisagi) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:14 am

this isn't my first time hunting these animals i've delt lightning fire morphing frezzeing and so much more but if they can't see you then how can you be frezzed. That instant Ambrose acdivates his cloaking device. you see i'm im prity skilled with the hunt and yes i have been frozen and had fire thrown at my face it makes it all more exciting and fun
Back to top Go down
Hisagi
5th Company Leader
Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: The New Agent (K_S and Hisagi)   The New Agent (K_S and Hisagi) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:42 pm

Hisagi smirks. "Ah, you're pretty interesting Ambrose, you'll make a good agent." He looks through the files he was given. "Well it looks like I need to give you a survey, so first question, who would you like to work under the boss or leaders one through five?"
Back to top Go down
K_S
Double Agent
K_S

PostSubject: Re: The New Agent (K_S and Hisagi)   The New Agent (K_S and Hisagi) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:05 pm

It only depends on where i'm needed for agents are transfered constanly so i'll go to the boss or any leader for that is where I'm placed
Back to top Go down
Hisagi
5th Company Leader
Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: The New Agent (K_S and Hisagi)   The New Agent (K_S and Hisagi) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:35 pm

Hisagi's smile grew wider, insanity was taking over more and more as the seconds. "Good answer rookie." Hisagi signaled Ambrose to follow him. "Come, follow me I would like to show you my favorite place in the headquarters."

Topic continues in the Lab
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Agent (K_S and Hisagi)   The New Agent (K_S and Hisagi) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Agent (K_S and Hisagi)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destructive Generations :: Company Headquarters :: Company Courtyard-
Jump to: