Destructive Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destructive Generations

After generations of hiding their abilities in secret, these people with special abilities will be hunted. Join the fight either to help, hunt or be these people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Everyday Rescue

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaeru
Ultimate Anti-hero

Number of posts : 58
Character Name : Kaeru
Registration date : 2009-03-08

The Everyday Rescue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Everyday Rescue   The Everyday Rescue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:34 pm

"i love tag haha" he hugged Alets head and laughed then decided to answer his question
"bad men.. they would hurt me if i used my powers, but he didnt like that" talking in riddles again kaeru just closed his eyes
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Number of posts : 315
Motto : Work until your limit to aim for a thousand percent.
Character Name : Alet Rondel
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: The Everyday Rescue   The Everyday Rescue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:39 pm

Alet's face became serious, he knew who captured him now, he was certain it was the company. They finally arrived at a warehouse near City Hall. "Don't worry, I wont let them capture you again." He walked in side making sure no one was there. "We'll stay here for a little until the coast is clear."
Back to top Go down
https://destructivegen.rpg-board.net
Kaeru
Ultimate Anti-hero

PostSubject: Re: The Everyday Rescue   The Everyday Rescue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:45 pm

"it doesnt look cozy Alet-sama" kaeru's face became alittle unhappy
he jumped ofo of his head morphing into his originalself he looked around inside for abit
"where do i sleep??"
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: The Everyday Rescue   The Everyday Rescue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:49 pm

Alet laughed a little. "Don't worry we wont be staying in this room, follow me." Alet walked to the back of the warehouse and moved a few boxes revealing a door. Behind the door was a small apartment like room. "We'll be staying here, I hide here whenever I.... playing tag." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kaeru
Ultimate Anti-hero

PostSubject: Re: The Everyday Rescue   The Everyday Rescue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:55 pm

his eyes widen walking into the room closely behind Alet
"who are you playing tag with? they are really bad hehe" he laughed and sat down on the ground yawning.
"im tired Alet-sama"
Back to top Go down
Kevman305
Moderator/ Ultimate Anti-Hero
Kevman305

Number of posts : 67
Character Name : Patrick Kelly
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Being bored   The Everyday Rescue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:19 pm

patrick walked in to the city hall when he got a glimpse of who he thought was alet with a monkey on his shoulder not he decideed to give alet a call on his brand new untraceable cell phone he got in the mail from his foster mother from all the way in ireland
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: The Everyday Rescue   The Everyday Rescue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:16 pm

Alet smirked. "Lets just say we're playing tag with a friend of mine." He then heard the ring-tone from his cellphone. "Hey Patrick, right now isn't a good time, the company is looking for me and a new friend I just met. Where are you any way?" He walked over to the entrance to the hidden room in the warehouse to keep a look out, the company had new technology and no doubt about it, they could easily find them there.
Back to top Go down
Kaeru
Ultimate Anti-hero

PostSubject: Re: The Everyday Rescue   The Everyday Rescue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:20 pm

kaeru morphed into a fox and curled into a ball, his head poking out to keep an eye on Alet
'Alet-sama isnt like everyone else.. he doesnt think im a crazy person' kaeru was slightly day dreaming
and kinda drifted off to sleep whilst doing so.
Back to top Go down
Kevman305
Kevman305

PostSubject: new recruit   The Everyday Rescue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:22 pm

i'm at city hall i will come and help the new guy where are you. to make sure i'm not followed i'll go as a jackal they look simiarl to a dog
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: The Everyday Rescue   The Everyday Rescue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:36 pm

Alet smirked, he knew Patrick wouldn't get caught, but just in case he wanted to warn him. "Ya, as you can tell we had a little accident at City Hall and the company is attracted to accident like that, so be careful the place should be swarming with agents." He then looked around, just checking his surroundings. "We're about a block away from City Hall, just keep heading straight and turn on the fifth ally, there'll be a warehouse there. See you soon." Alet hangs up the phone.
Back to top Go down
Kaeru
Ultimate Anti-hero

PostSubject: Re: The Everyday Rescue   The Everyday Rescue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:39 pm

kaeru suddenly woke up head looking in all directons and focuses on Alet
"who was that Alet-sama?? a tag friend??" he rubs his eyes with his paws and yawns
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: The Everyday Rescue   The Everyday Rescue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:42 pm

Alet looks back at Kaeru and smiles. "Ya, a 'tag friend'. His name is Patrick, he's on our team." He turns back around and heres something in the warehouse move. He scratches his head as he gets nervous. "He should be here soon, he's really fast, a lot faster than me."
Back to top Go down
Kaeru
Ultimate Anti-hero

PostSubject: Re: The Everyday Rescue   The Everyday Rescue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:53 pm

"you seem different Alet-sama almost afraid??" morphing back into his normal self kaeru walked towards Alet
and hugs him from behind laughing alittle. "can we spar??"
Back to top Go down
Kevman305
Kevman305

PostSubject: Re: The Everyday Rescue   The Everyday Rescue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 10:50 am

as a jackal patrick walks down to alets hiding place and scratchs at the door signaling he was there
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: The Everyday Rescue   The Everyday Rescue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 5:40 pm

He looks back at Kaeru and smirks. "Not right now but maybe after we're done playing 'tag'." Alet then hears the scratching at the door, signaling that Patrick was there. "I'll be right back Kaeru." He walked over to the entrance of the warehouse and saw Patrick then looked around to make sure that no one followed him. "Come in."
Back to top Go down
Kevman305
Kevman305

PostSubject: Re: The Everyday Rescue   The Everyday Rescue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:27 pm

Patrick walks in and morphs back to his old self and strechs his limbs and asked alet to show him what he is protecting
Back to top Go down
Kaeru
Ultimate Anti-hero

PostSubject: Re: The Everyday Rescue   The Everyday Rescue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 4:58 am

kaeru was know where to be seen, as Alet turned away to open the door he hid in the shadows of a corner
'i wonder who it is' he wouldnt show himself unless Alet gave the all clear.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: The Everyday Rescue   The Everyday Rescue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:50 am

Alet closed the door as Patrick walked in. "I ran into a man named Kaeru who started a problem over at city hall and we ended up coming to hide here just until the company is done searching city hall." He turns around, not knowing where Kaeru went. "Uhh. where'd he go? Kaeru its okay, its just Patrick."
Back to top Go down
Kevman305
Kevman305

PostSubject: Re: The Everyday Rescue   The Everyday Rescue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:13 am

patricked sniffed out Kaeru when he got inside but to be polite he stuck out his hand and said Shake
Back to top Go down
Kaeru
Ultimate Anti-hero

PostSubject: Re: The Everyday Rescue   The Everyday Rescue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:18 am

not that scared kaeru just didnt trust him, but stepped forward anyway and shook patrick's hand
"what can you do? show me" kaeru had a more demanding tone to his voice.
Back to top Go down
Kevman305
Kevman305

PostSubject: Re: The Everyday Rescue   The Everyday Rescue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:29 am

patrick chose to morph into his favorite form the jackal mode. he asked Kaeru what he thought. you can trust me because i already trust you because your just like me
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: The Everyday Rescue   The Everyday Rescue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:33 am

Alet watched as Patrick found Kaeru and followed him over to where Kaeru was. He then heard some voices out side of the warehouse and here some banging against the door. "We better get going, I think they've found use." He started walking to the room in the back, there was a secret exit in that room. "Follow me."
Back to top Go down
Kaeru
Ultimate Anti-hero

PostSubject: Re: The Everyday Rescue   The Everyday Rescue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 3:04 pm

"who's there??" kaeru didnt follow Alet and instead stood at the door sking whom was behind it
probably not the smartest thing hes done. "Alet-sama should i let them in??"
Back to top Go down
Kevman305
Kevman305

PostSubject: Re: The Everyday Rescue   The Everyday Rescue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 3:06 pm

No patrick screamed picking up Kaeru and running for the back door where they would be able to escape.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: The Everyday Rescue   The Everyday Rescue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 3:39 pm

The got out through the back door right when the company got into the warehouse. They started running in the direction of the powered headquarters. The company knew where this place was but would never thing of going there, it would be like a bug flying right into a spiders web. Alet lit the door on fire so the company would be held back giving Alet, Patrick, and Kaeru a head start.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Everyday Rescue   The Everyday Rescue - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Everyday Rescue
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destructive Generations :: The World :: City Hall-
Jump to: