Destructive Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destructive Generations

After generations of hiding their abilities in secret, these people with special abilities will be hunted. Join the fight either to help, hunt or be these people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Everyday Rescue

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Number of posts : 315
Motto : Work until your limit to aim for a thousand percent.
Character Name : Alet Rondel
Registration date : 2009-02-26

The Everyday Rescue Empty
PostSubject: The Everyday Rescue   The Everyday Rescue Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:50 pm

Alet had just gotten word that there was a fire at city had and thirty two people were trapped in side the building, he had to do something. Luckily he wasn't that far away so he arrived before the building could calapse. He quickly burned down the door and looked around for the people, he ran up to the first person he saw. "Hey you, are you okay?" Theres was something different about this man though.
Back to top Go down
https://destructivegen.rpg-board.net
Kaeru
Ultimate Anti-hero

Number of posts : 58
Character Name : Kaeru
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: The Everyday Rescue   The Everyday Rescue Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:54 pm

kaeru was sat on the floor his long black hair covering his face. his face turned slowly looking at the stranger with a huge creepy smile "im fine but these people humans seem to be in danger"
he put his head back down playing with burnt wood.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: The Everyday Rescue   The Everyday Rescue Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:57 pm

Alet knew there was something different about this person but he had no time to think about it he had to save the other people. He looked around but all the doors were sealed off by fallen debree, he looked over at the man. "I know you can help, but the question is, will you?"
Back to top Go down
Kaeru
Ultimate Anti-hero

PostSubject: Re: The Everyday Rescue   The Everyday Rescue Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:03 pm

"the question you have stated is will i help and the answer i must imply is no.. hahaha but! if you was to ask me again i would say yes."
now plainly looking at the guy still smiling probably freaking him out, kaeru stood up raised his arm to a door and within an instant the door was crushed into but a ball of wood.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: The Everyday Rescue   The Everyday Rescue Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:50 pm

Alet smirked as he looked back at the man. "Thanks." He ran into the room and saw everyone in there, a couple had died but everyone else was safe so far. "C'mon lets go before the building calapses." Everyone started running out and Alet waited at the door to make sure everyone got out okay. Once everyone was out he looked back and saw the man. "Are you coming or not?"
Back to top Go down
Kaeru
Ultimate Anti-hero

PostSubject: Re: The Everyday Rescue   The Everyday Rescue Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:04 pm

"no its cold outside i wanna stay warm haha!" kaeru's body changes its color to a metalic look just before a wooden pillar falls atop of him
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: The Everyday Rescue   The Everyday Rescue Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:06 pm

Alet smirks when he sees the man use his abilities. "Oh, I see, doesn't look like you can get hurt in this situation." Alet walks up to the person and starts charging electricity through his finger tips. "So, do you know what happened here, or did you start this fire?"
Back to top Go down
Kaeru
Ultimate Anti-hero

PostSubject: Re: The Everyday Rescue   The Everyday Rescue Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:17 pm

"well my head says a man with issues came in hear and started going crazy because someone insulted his family without being provoked, and the answer you truley seek is yes i did this haha"
the look on kaeru's face was as friendly as a childs, the man didnt seem to care about kaeru's crazyness, and he liked that.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: The Everyday Rescue   The Everyday Rescue Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:25 pm

Alet laughed, he enjoyed this mans humor. The charges in his fingers started to get bigger as it started surging through his hands. His attitude then changed in a second as if he was bi-polar. "Two people died today because of you. I'm not the one to start fights, so I'll gie you a five second head start at trying to escape."
Back to top Go down
Kaeru
Ultimate Anti-hero

PostSubject: Re: The Everyday Rescue   The Everyday Rescue Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:32 pm

"oh a game! i love games haha and im very good at escaping too."
he gave a light chuckle as the flames exploded for a second kaeru then gone from site
"i escaped from people that wanted to keep me secret" kaeru was behind the guy still smiling not provoking any type of attack.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: The Everyday Rescue   The Everyday Rescue Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:35 pm

Alet turned around, scared. Out of being scared he fired electricity at his enemy. "Before we start this battle, I would like to know you name? Mine is Alet Rondel."
Back to top Go down
Kaeru
Ultimate Anti-hero

PostSubject: Re: The Everyday Rescue   The Everyday Rescue Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:41 pm

the electricity stung kaeru's body slightly bit over all did no harm and soon disappeared
"you mean to hurt me?? like those other people..and that man" objects around kaeru started to rise and float around him his eyes turning fully white.
"my name.. is kaeru kobayashi your death.." his personality had changed from kind friendly kaeru to dark unforgiving psyco kaeru.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: The Everyday Rescue   The Everyday Rescue Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:50 pm

Alet smirked. "Kaeru, nice name, but I'm sorry to tell you I'm not afraid of death anymore." He started charging more electricity back and forth, hand to hand. "This will be interesting, I don't have that much time here so looks like I'll have to rush things. He shot more electricity at him but with increased power.
Back to top Go down
Kaeru
Ultimate Anti-hero

PostSubject: Re: The Everyday Rescue   The Everyday Rescue Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:55 pm

kaeru just stood and took the blast being pushed backwards 8 foot
"pathetic.. you should learn to fight" he flicked his finger sending a force push at Alet, the floor boards ripping up as it charged forwards.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: The Everyday Rescue   The Everyday Rescue Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:24 pm

Alet smirked as the attack was coming at him. "Who said I was even trying. I mean, might as well have some fun." He then jumped to the side dodging the attack. His inner child took over at this point. Alet gave him the evil eye and stuck out his tongue. "You missed." He then fired a ball of fire at his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Kaeru
Ultimate Anti-hero

PostSubject: Re: The Everyday Rescue   The Everyday Rescue Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:29 pm

kaeru was at this point scared, being in room of little flames is nothing but there was something about large fire that scared him
"NO!!" kaeru's force push was uped a notch bursting through the fire and destroying an entire wall of the building. he then fell to his knees sweating and haveing flash backs.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: The Everyday Rescue   The Everyday Rescue Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:34 pm

Alet was shocked at what Kaeru did, he didn't think that he would frek out like that. He walked over to the huge whole in the wall and saw everybody in shock. "Dont worry everything is fine." He laughed. The Alet walked over to Kaeru and instead of immediately throwing him in jail he decided to find out what was wrong with the man. "Are you okay Kaeru?"
Back to top Go down
Kaeru
Ultimate Anti-hero

PostSubject: Re: The Everyday Rescue   The Everyday Rescue Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:39 pm

images of how the they use to keep kaeru tamed where flooding his head, an empty room with pipes in the walls fire being blasted from them. the heat could melt kaeru into a heap of liquid.
"i.. i im too hot can we leave now please" he looked up at Alet with a childish look, it seems he was back to normal..ish
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: The Everyday Rescue   The Everyday Rescue Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:43 pm

Alet backed up and chuckled a little from being confused. "Umm... sure. I'll give you a minute head start before I started chasing after you." Alet wasn't really going to send this criminal to jail, since he had an ability he knew that the company would find him. "But, are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Kaeru
Ultimate Anti-hero

PostSubject: Re: The Everyday Rescue   The Everyday Rescue Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:48 pm

kaeru looked up at Alet and smiled childishly
"so many pictures in my head,am i a camera?" not thinking of his question he got up waiting for an answer
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: The Everyday Rescue   The Everyday Rescue Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:00 pm

Alet became more confused but at the same time a little freaked out, what seemed to be him going back to normal was only him becoming more crazy. "Umm.... no, don't worry your going to be okay." Alet reached over to grab Kaeru's shoulder so he could get him somewhere safe.
Back to top Go down
Kaeru
Ultimate Anti-hero

PostSubject: Re: The Everyday Rescue   The Everyday Rescue Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:05 pm

as soon as Alets hand touched his shoulder kaeru morphed into a snake and slithered up his arm to his shoulder and morphed into a monkey
"where are we going??"
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: The Everyday Rescue   The Everyday Rescue Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:13 pm

Alet smiled a little scared but glad that Kaeru was going to go with him. "We're going to go somewhere safe." He walked out of the burning building along with Kaeru on his shoulder. He looked around and started running, he knew the company was attracted to accidents like this so this place should be filled with them any minute now. "So what were you talking about when you said you were seeing pictures Kaeru?"
Back to top Go down
Kaeru
Ultimate Anti-hero

PostSubject: Re: The Everyday Rescue   The Everyday Rescue Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:19 pm

"they were things that happened against my will, a will that they broke"
he smiled in his monkey form, moving atop of Alets head and flops out resting alittle
"why are we running are we playing tig??" kaeru could only see things as games.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: The Everyday Rescue   The Everyday Rescue Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:26 pm

Alet smiled and decided to go along. "Sure we're playing a game of tag, we're going to my hiding place." Alet adjusted his head phones and scratched his head. "So this place, who put you there against your will and how'd you get out?" Alet had an idea of who did that to Kaeru but this is the first time he heard of anyone escaping from the grip of the company.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Everyday Rescue   The Everyday Rescue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Everyday Rescue
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destructive Generations :: The World :: City Hall-
Jump to: