Destructive Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destructive Generations

After generations of hiding their abilities in secret, these people with special abilities will be hunted. Join the fight either to help, hunt or be these people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Patricks Pub Time

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kevman305
Moderator/ Ultimate Anti-Hero
Kevman305

Number of posts : 67
Character Name : Patrick Kelly
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Patricks Pub Time Empty
PostSubject: Patricks Pub Time   Patricks Pub Time Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:07 am

Being a true Irish man patrick went to a pub. He walked in and sat at the bar and asked for a pint of beer. Patrick was just minding his own bisunesse when a man in a suit walks up to him and asked him to go out side for a little chat. Having his beer just come he told the suit to go to hell. With this the man just grabs patrick with these wierd machnical gloves and throws him threw the wall. In the street it became a brawl for survival
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Number of posts : 315
Motto : Work until your limit to aim for a thousand percent.
Character Name : Alet Rondel
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Patricks Pub Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patricks Pub Time   Patricks Pub Time Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:54 am

Alet was running down the streets looking every where for Patrick, he had just gotten a head up that Patrick was the company's next target. Alet had do do something about it. He finally found Patrick out side of a pub, the company had already found him. "Patrick, be careful, he's from the company." Alet created a ball of fire in his right hand just incase he needed to step in to help.
Back to top Go down
https://destructivegen.rpg-board.net
Kevman305
Kevman305

Patricks Pub Time Empty
PostSubject: the company   Patricks Pub Time Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:38 pm

patrick heard alet so he stoped holding back parryed and stabed the company man in the gut. when the man hit the ground he hit his phone saying we need back up. Patrick looked at the gloves and took them as a trophy. Patrick walked up to alet and told him so you went to fight the rest or get the hell out of here.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Patricks Pub Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patricks Pub Time   Patricks Pub Time Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:30 pm

Alet laughed. "This is one of the only times I'll do this, but lets stay and fight the so called 'back-up'" Alet turned around seeing a group of five agents getting out of a van that was parked across the street. Each had their own little toy that was specially made. Alet went straight for one caring a golden gun. He through a fire ball at the feet of the man making him fall to the floor not being able to get up.
Back to top Go down
Hisagi
5th Company Leader
Hisagi

Number of posts : 50
Character Name : Hisagi Izuru
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Patricks Pub Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patricks Pub Time   Patricks Pub Time Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:45 pm

Hisagi stepped out of the van last with his axe at hand. "Well, well, well what do we have here?" He looked at the two attacking his agents. "I'm sorry but I can't allow you to do that." He aimed his axe at Patrick before he could go to attack someone else and started rushing at him and swung the axe.
Back to top Go down
Kevman305
Kevman305

Patricks Pub Time Empty
PostSubject: a nuisance   Patricks Pub Time Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:36 pm

patrick dodged the axe with ease and turned his arm to match gorillas and picked up Hisagi and therw him acroos the steet and began to run because he didn't want to deal with the company right now
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Patricks Pub Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patricks Pub Time   Patricks Pub Time Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:34 pm

Alet looks back and sees Patrick running away. "Wait, where are you going Patri...." Before he could finish another company agent tried to stab him with a dagger. Alet quickly dodged and rammed a fire ball into the agents face, leaving three company agents and their leader. Alet quickly sent a bolt of electricity to the man.
Back to top Go down
Hisagi
5th Company Leader
Hisagi

Patricks Pub Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patricks Pub Time   Patricks Pub Time Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:07 pm

Hisagi lands on his feet after being thrown with no problem what so ever. He then jumps to the side dodging Alet's attack. He looks at Alet with no emotion on his face. "Alet Rondel, control over fire and electricity, fifteen years old, parent dead, and one of the companies biggest pest, am I correct?" Hisagi rushes at Alet swinging his axe in an X shape movement.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 180
Location : I don't know where I am. I think I should have taken the right at Albuquerque
Motto : Why should I run when I can kick your ass
Character Name : Sarrow Momochi

Patricks Pub Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patricks Pub Time   Patricks Pub Time Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:19 pm

Sarrow sees Patrick run away and heads for the direction he came from. He sees the fight that has ensued and finishes the three company agents with some fire darts. " Hola Alet hope you don't mind me helping out I need some action. Sarrow then loads a fireball in each hand.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Patricks Pub Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patricks Pub Time   Patricks Pub Time Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:45 pm

He jumps back dodging the attack and then turns around to see Sarrow. He waves as if nothing was going on, it was part of him still being a kid. "Hey Sarrow, can you help me out with this guy really quick." He then turns back around and throws a kick at the company agent. "Yup, I guess you can say you're right. I think I've heard of you too, aren't you the 5th leader of the company, Hisagi Izuru."
Back to top Go down
Hisagi
5th Company Leader
Hisagi

Patricks Pub Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patricks Pub Time   Patricks Pub Time Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:37 pm

Still with no emotion on his face he replies. "Why, yes I am. I am the fifth in charge of the company, and not an easy opponent." Hisagi was most likely like this because he hated people like Alet Rondel, though he did not know him personally he knew that he had an ability and thats what he hated. This anger was created out of fear though, fear of death, fear of loss. He grabbed the axe by the top and the rod went away, the axe became a double sided and did not have a rod. He got into a stance ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Kevman305
Kevman305

Patricks Pub Time Empty
PostSubject: Crap I Forgot my beer   Patricks Pub Time Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:29 am

Patrick still running realized he forgot his beer and it was happy hour for another 40 minutes. Patrick decided to go back to get his beer but if the company was in his way he'll kill them because they were in the way of his best friend. Patrick turned around and went into jackal mode sprinted at full speed. He saw alet in a tight spot and he was right next to the door so he would have to help out. still runing at full speed (able to beat a bullet in a race) he cross checked Hisagi through the door.
Back to top Go down
Hisagi
5th Company Leader
Hisagi

Patricks Pub Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patricks Pub Time   Patricks Pub Time Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:52 pm

Hisagi gets kicked through the door of the pub. It didn't hurt as much as it should though, he was waring his armor, the black vest was may not have looked like it but it was made of a material as strong as steel. He got up from the floor wiping off the dirt on his clothes. He sighed. "You ruined my new shirt." Like the other times he also said this with no emotion. He walks out of the pub and looks at the other two opponents. "I know who you two are also." He points at Sarrow. "Your name is Sarrow, you control fire and have super speed, and you've been helping Alet take down some of our buildings lately." He then points at Patrick. "And you are Patrick, you can shape shift and take on the attributes of what you change into, and you've also been helping out Alet." He then scratches his head. "Am, I correct?"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Location : I don't know where I am. I think I should have taken the right at Albuquerque

Patricks Pub Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patricks Pub Time   Patricks Pub Time Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:57 pm

" How Rude you don't know my last name." Sarrow appears behind Hisagi and grabs him he puts a fire knife to his neck. " NOw tell me why I shouldn't kill you now. You pieces of trash are the reasons my parents are dead."
Back to top Go down
Hisagi
5th Company Leader
Hisagi

Patricks Pub Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patricks Pub Time   Patricks Pub Time Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 5:56 pm

Hisagi released himself from Sarrow's grip and lips out. When he got out from Sarrow's grip he did a back flip, giving him some distance from his opponents. Hisagi then charged at Sarrow and aimed for Sarrow's neck with his axe. "Sorry about forgetting your last name." He said this, in his own way, sarcastically, it was hard to tell though since he didn't show ant emotions.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Patricks Pub Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patricks Pub Time   Patricks Pub Time Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:11 pm

Sarrow makes the knife grow to a full sized sword to block the axe. " Sorry. I won't die that easy, and I can tell sarcasm." Sarrow charges a spear of flames in his other hand and jabs it at Hisagi trying to pierce him through.
Back to top Go down
Hisagi
5th Company Leader
Hisagi

Patricks Pub Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patricks Pub Time   Patricks Pub Time Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:55 am

Hisagi quickly stepped to the side dodging the spear. He could feel the heat from the spear on his arm. He quickly got to the van across the street. "Well, I guess I should get going I know when I'm at my limit. It was nice meeting you all." He said this like usually with no emotion. He got in the van and drove off.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Patricks Pub Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patricks Pub Time   Patricks Pub Time Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:41 am

Sarrow threw once last spear at the van hoping to do something to it and the people within. " Damn cowards." Sarrow's personality had really started changing since he met Alet.
Back to top Go down
Kevman305
Kevman305

Patricks Pub Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patricks Pub Time   Patricks Pub Time Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:04 am

patrick changes back to normal and goes to the bar to finish his beer. he signals alet and saroww to join him.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Patricks Pub Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patricks Pub Time   Patricks Pub Time Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:10 am

Alet peeks his head through the door even though there was a big whole in the wall. He looks at Patrick. "I don't think I'm allowed in here...." He laughs. "...I'm only fifteen." He looks back as the van drives off leaving a breeze from the speed of the van going away.

OOC: Dragon, there wasn't anyone in the van except for Hisagi, we killed his agents Razz
Back to top Go down
Kevman305
Kevman305

Patricks Pub Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patricks Pub Time   Patricks Pub Time Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:17 am

yes you are and come over here i have something important to tell you
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Patricks Pub Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patricks Pub Time   Patricks Pub Time Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:20 am

Alet walked in and sat in the seat next to Patrick. He then waved at the bar tender. "I'll have some beer, any type is fine." He didn't know whether he could have something to drink but it was worth a shot. He looked back at Patrick. "What what do you need to tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Kevman305
Kevman305

Patricks Pub Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patricks Pub Time   Patricks Pub Time Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:31 am

can you pay for my beers i'm totally broke right now bought new clothes
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Patricks Pub Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patricks Pub Time   Patricks Pub Time Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:36 am

Alet smiles. "Sure." He had just gotten some money from his new job working at a grocery store. The bar tender gave them their drinks and Alet handed him the money. Alet drank the beer the second he got it. He laughed. "So is that what you wanted to ask me?"
Back to top Go down
Kevman305
Kevman305

Patricks Pub Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patricks Pub Time   Patricks Pub Time Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:25 pm

yep and that i have a doudle agent in the company he is my foster brother Ambrose
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Patricks Pub Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patricks Pub Time   Patricks Pub Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patricks Pub Time
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next