Destructive Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destructive Generations

After generations of hiding their abilities in secret, these people with special abilities will be hunted. Join the fight either to help, hunt or be these people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Time in the Powered Headquarters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Number of posts : 315
Motto : Work until your limit to aim for a thousand percent.
Character Name : Alet Rondel
Registration date : 2009-02-26

First Time in the Powered Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: First Time in the Powered Headquarters   First Time in the Powered Headquarters Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:53 pm

Alet walked into a long hallway. He had just learned about this place not too long ago and wanted to check it out. "Hello? Anyone here?" His voice echoed as if the building was empty but as he walked further he started to see other people using there abilities out in the open. This place was great, it was one of the only place where he felt comfortable.

Last edited by Victor on Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://destructivegen.rpg-board.net
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 180
Location : I don't know where I am. I think I should have taken the right at Albuquerque
Motto : Why should I run when I can kick your ass
Character Name : Sarrow Momochi

PostSubject: Re: First Time in the Powered Headquarters   First Time in the Powered Headquarters Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:57 pm

Sarrow walked in and he saw Alet. He walks up to him. " Hey. You know anything about this place? This is my first time here." Sarrow then sees all the people using their powers in the open. He smiles and thinks that he's going to like it here.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: First Time in the Powered Headquarters   First Time in the Powered Headquarters Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Alet turned around and saw Sarrow. "Oh hey, this is my first time too. I just found out about this place a week about." He starts snapping his fingers, causing sparks to rise from them. This is something he like to do. "Well, my names Alet Rondel and I've been hiding all my life." This is something he usually said to people when he introduced himself, hiding was all he knew.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Location : I don't know where I am. I think I should have taken the right at Albuquerque

PostSubject: Re: First Time in the Powered Headquarters   First Time in the Powered Headquarters Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:12 pm

Sarrow extends his hand. " I'm Sarrow Momochi. I've been running most of my life." Sarrow had ran a lot in his life. Whether it was when he was young and running from his fake parents or running after his real parents were killed. " So what are your powers? Mine is I have super speed and can control fire."
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: First Time in the Powered Headquarters   First Time in the Powered Headquarters Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:17 pm

Alet shook Sarrow's hand and smiled. "Nice to meet you Sarrow Momochi." He opens one palm and fire comes out of it. "I control fire...." He opens the other palm and electricity can be seen surging through his hand. "..and electricity." He clenches his fist and looks down. "One day I'm going to use these abilities to take down the company for what they did and are doing."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: First Time in the Powered Headquarters   First Time in the Powered Headquarters Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:26 pm

A puzzled look crosses Sarrow's face. " The Company? What is the Company? I've never heard of them." Sarrow starts throwing a small flame between his hands. He makes it shrink every now and again when he wants more of a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: First Time in the Powered Headquarters   First Time in the Powered Headquarters Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 7:21 pm

Alet smiled. "Thats good, they haven't came after you yet." Victor started snapping his fingers again causing sparks to rise from his fingers. "The company is a group of people you have known about us probably even before we knew about ourselves." The sparks started to become bigger. "After seeing what we can do, they think all of us are a danger so they're hunting us down."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: First Time in the Powered Headquarters   First Time in the Powered Headquarters Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:54 pm

Sarrow then stares in horror. " So th guy who killed my parents was probably from there. I mean I killed him after he did it, but its good to know who sent him." An evil glint enters Sarrow's eyes. " I'll help you take them down. They can't take on two fire starters."
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: First Time in the Powered Headquarters   First Time in the Powered Headquarters Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:58 pm

Alet looks down. "Oh, so they did start following you." He was a little disappointed, for a moment he though he could save someone from the war to come, but yet again he now had a new ally. He smirked and clenched his fist. "Well, its good to know you're on my side." He opened his hand and a flame appeared. "They won't stand a chance."
Back to top Go down
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

Number of posts : 76
Character Name : Zandain

PostSubject: Re: First Time in the Powered Headquarters   First Time in the Powered Headquarters Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:59 pm

*Zandain walks in, casually, laughing*

"So the heroes are having a little gathering, hmm?"

*He looks over at Sarrow, and smiles*

"Well, I can't say I've met this one, is this an associate of yours, Rondel?"
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: First Time in the Powered Headquarters   First Time in the Powered Headquarters Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:08 pm

Alet smiled and waved at Zandain. "Hey Zandain, this is Sarrow." He starts snapping his fingers again, causing sparks to fly from his fingers. "He's decided to help us, fight back against the company." He smirks and then laughs. "So what bring you here?"
Back to top Go down
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

PostSubject: Re: First Time in the Powered Headquarters   First Time in the Powered Headquarters Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:12 pm

"I was looking for you."

*He approaches Sarrow*

"I'm really starting to get sick of working with heroes, I think it's time we start doing things my way."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: First Time in the Powered Headquarters   First Time in the Powered Headquarters Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:13 pm

Sarrow moves forward. He extends his hand. " Hello I'm Sarrow Momochi." Sarrow wondered who this person was. Sarrow had heard his name but he thought it was polite to only address someone by name after they had told him it personally.
Back to top Go down
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

PostSubject: Re: First Time in the Powered Headquarters   First Time in the Powered Headquarters Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:16 pm

*Zandain looked at the friendly greeting, but only left his hands at his sides, after a couple of seconds of thinking, a smile grew on his face, as he shook the man's hand. Zandain vibrates his hand, very quickly, just to see the reaction in Sarrow.*

"Zandain..."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: First Time in the Powered Headquarters   First Time in the Powered Headquarters Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:22 pm

Sarrow jumps back in a flash that Zandain couldn't see him. In those few nano seconds he was back beside Alet. He had a flame in each hand. " What you said earlier does that mean you're a villain?" Sarrow hated villains he counted them the same as the people who had killed his parents who he now knew as The Company.
Back to top Go down
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

PostSubject: Re: First Time in the Powered Headquarters   First Time in the Powered Headquarters Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:32 pm

*Zandain jumps back in the same manner, so fast, that hes invisible to those who aren't adapted to super speed, Immediatly the air around his hands distort, and his hands vibrate subtley*

"This... should be interesting"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: First Time in the Powered Headquarters   First Time in the Powered Headquarters Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:35 pm

Sarrow smiles he hadn't fought anyone with speed like his ever. He goes behind Zandain and smiles as he unloads with a barrage of fireballs. " Take this."
Back to top Go down
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

PostSubject: Re: First Time in the Powered Headquarters   First Time in the Powered Headquarters Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:39 pm

*Zandain smiles*

"I love where this is going"

*He ducks in a flash, and attempts a leg sweep, to try and bring Sarrow down*

"A little feisty are we?"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: First Time in the Powered Headquarters   First Time in the Powered Headquarters Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:43 pm

Sarrow jumps above Zandain's leg. He fires another barrage of fire balls. " No I just hate people who thing they're better than they are." Sarrow smiled this fight was actually fun. He then wondered how much longer it would continue till Alet made them quit.
Back to top Go down
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

PostSubject: Re: First Time in the Powered Headquarters   First Time in the Powered Headquarters Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:47 pm

*Zandain laughs, and rolls backward to dodge the fire.*

"Hey, this building is kinda useful to me, let's take this elsewhere..."

*Zandain grabs victor.*

"Need you alive."

*Zandain speeds out of the door.*
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: First Time in the Powered Headquarters   First Time in the Powered Headquarters Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:51 pm

Sarrow follows Zandain. He knows that their speeds were equal so he could catch him easy. He fires some fire balls at higher speeds towards Zandain. He hopes he won't hit Alet. " Let him go Zandain. This is between you and me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Time in the Powered Headquarters   First Time in the Powered Headquarters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Time in the Powered Headquarters
Page 1 of 1