Destructive Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destructive Generations

After generations of hiding their abilities in secret, these people with special abilities will be hunted. Join the fight either to help, hunt or be these people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zandain in Manhattan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

Number of posts : 76
Character Name : Zandain
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Zandain in Manhattan Empty
PostSubject: Zandain in Manhattan   Zandain in Manhattan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:38 pm

*Zandain screams into the air*

"Cage! I know your here! Come out!"
Back to top Go down
Cage
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Cage

Number of posts : 24
Character Name : Cristian Cage
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Zandain in Manhattan   Zandain in Manhattan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:50 pm

*Cage looked down from the wire he was perched on to see a figure standing on HIS bridge, yelling out HIS name. His pulse quickened and then he was gone, a second figure appeared on the bridge*

"HA HA HA HA! What do we have here? You know your in my territory kid? No one calls me out on my own turf and lives. But Ill give you one chance, leave now or face the conseqences of your ignorance."

*Cage dipped his hand into his jacket and pulled out a cigarette and a lighter. He placed the stick between his lips and lit up*
Back to top Go down
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

PostSubject: Re: Zandain in Manhattan   Zandain in Manhattan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:53 pm

*Zandain's hands begin to distort, as they tend to when he's ready for combat.*

"Listen, I'm here to settle something, I want land and I want it now. Specifically this bridge, and the area around it, now we can do this quick and easy, or we can make this... fun."
Back to top Go down
Cage
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Cage

PostSubject: Re: Zandain in Manhattan   Zandain in Manhattan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:01 pm

*Cage begins to smile and chucle to himself*

"Kid, this lands been mine for years what makes you think you can take it from me? Ive killed every person dumb enough to utter anything close to what you just said...what makes you think you have a chance against me?"

*Cage dipped his hand into his jacket again and pulled out a switchblade. With a flick of his wrist the blade appeared, shimmering in the sun light*
Back to top Go down
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

PostSubject: Re: Zandain in Manhattan   Zandain in Manhattan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:08 pm

*Zandain looked down, and chuckled, in the same fashion that Cage did, but looked him in the eye with a serious face.*

"You'll find that I'm a bit different, but I'm done with this talking crap, I intend to leave here, with what I want."

*As he's saying this, Zandain fires a charged Sonic Boom at the Cage.*
Back to top Go down
Cage
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Cage

PostSubject: Re: Zandain in Manhattan   Zandain in Manhattan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:12 pm

*The sonic boom tears through the concrete and steel of the bridge, scarring the already in ruins landmark. Cage looks down from the wire he teleported to. He mutters to himself*

"This kid...well...I guess this wont be as simple as a thought..."

*Cage claps his hands together sending out a second sonic blast directed toward Zandain*
Back to top Go down
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

PostSubject: Re: Zandain in Manhattan   Zandain in Manhattan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:18 pm

"What the hell?"

*Zandain shouts as he does a handspring, narrowly avoiding the blast... so he thought, when he lands on his feet, a small part of his skin on his forearm, looks as if it was... exploded, leaving a small open wound. Zandain then rushes forward, and sends another sonic boom, this time at the wiring below Cage.*
Back to top Go down
Cage
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Cage

PostSubject: Re: Zandain in Manhattan   Zandain in Manhattan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:34 pm

*Cage flinches back to his base in an old theater on Broadway.*

"DAMN!"

*He slams his hand down onto a table, two of his cronies run in from the next room over. They ask what the problem is just as they begin to ask questions.*

BACK ON THE BRIDGE:

*Cage stares at Zandain from his location on the Brooklyn half of the bridge*

"Time to finish this..."

*Cage teleported into the air just above Zandain and swung the knife at Zandain's neck aiming for his jugular*
Back to top Go down
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

PostSubject: Re: Zandain in Manhattan   Zandain in Manhattan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:43 pm

*Zandain let's out countless curses, as he does some quick thinking, he lets all of his next actions take place with super-speed, he jumps backward, and before Cage can land, he comes lunging at him using his infamous technique, Overdrive .*
Back to top Go down
Cage
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Cage

PostSubject: Re: Zandain in Manhattan   Zandain in Manhattan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:51 pm

*Cage mirrors Zandains speed and rolls backward just as his foe's attack crashes infront of him.*

"Thanks for the speed Kid!"

*Cage teleports fifteen yards behind Zandain and rushes him, dropping into a baseball slide just before clashing*
Back to top Go down
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

PostSubject: Re: Zandain in Manhattan   Zandain in Manhattan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:08 pm

*Zandain stumbles to the left after he was almost knocked over from the slide, but then runs back in with normal speed, for an aerial kick, to Cage's face.*
Back to top Go down
Cage
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Cage

PostSubject: Re: Zandain in Manhattan   Zandain in Manhattan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:13 pm

*Cage teleported a few feet back letting the kick soar right past his head*

"Cmon! I thought this was going to be fun! But your just boring"
Back to top Go down
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

PostSubject: Re: Zandain in Manhattan   Zandain in Manhattan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:35 pm

*The kick was simply a distraction from his next move, Zandain vibrated his leg, and released a sonic boom, from it, towards Cage's head.*

"Stop your whining, let's get busy."
Back to top Go down
Cage
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Cage

PostSubject: Re: Zandain in Manhattan   Zandain in Manhattan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:42 pm

*Cage clapped his hands a sent a sonic boom directly into Zandains creating a small explosion which stirred the dust around them creating a smoke screen. While Zandain's vision was obscured Cage teleported to the other side of the bridge where two of his goons were patrolling*

"You watching this?"
Back to top Go down
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

PostSubject: Re: Zandain in Manhattan   Zandain in Manhattan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:56 pm

*The explosion does knock Zandain off of his feet, but he gets up, and wipes dust out of his eyes, and begins running in circles, eventually the dust in the air spirals, and spreads out everywhere, making everything more visable.*

"Damn you, Cage!"

*Zandain shouts this, as he sends multiple sonic booms towards him.*
Back to top Go down
Cage
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Cage

PostSubject: Re: Zandain in Manhattan   Zandain in Manhattan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:38 pm

*Cage watched as the sonic booms closed in*

"Rivi..."

*The female patrol stepped forward and flung out her hands. The sonic booms crashed into what seemed to be an invisible wall.*

"Get out of here..."

*Cage began walking forward toward Zandain, as his goons began to walk off to continue their patrol*
Back to top Go down
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

PostSubject: Re: Zandain in Manhattan   Zandain in Manhattan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:43 pm

*Zandain continues to charge forward, and barrage cage with sonic booms, each making a louder noise then the last.*
Back to top Go down
Cage
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Cage

PostSubject: Re: Zandain in Manhattan   Zandain in Manhattan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:48 pm

*Cage creates four barriers which surround Zandain. He then teleports above the invisible room and claps his hands sending a sonic boom down towards Zandain*
Back to top Go down
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

PostSubject: Re: Zandain in Manhattan   Zandain in Manhattan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:01 pm

*Zandain helplessly slams his body against the force field, but it doesn't do anything for him, when the sonic boom is a foot away from him, Zandain attempts to counter it with his own, but all it does is nullify the damage, he is brought to his knees, and coughs up blood.*
Back to top Go down
Cage
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Cage

PostSubject: Re: Zandain in Manhattan   Zandain in Manhattan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:04 pm

*The second sonic boom causes the barriers of compressed air to explode upward. The gale force winds slam Cage into a steel beam before he can teleport away. He crumples down onto some wires. Knowing he has to finish the fight Cage pulls out a second knife, having droped his first earlier. He teleports down to Zandain and reashes down to grab his hair*
Back to top Go down
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

PostSubject: Re: Zandain in Manhattan   Zandain in Manhattan Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:35 pm

*With the shock and confusion of the situation, Cage managed to grab at Zandain's hair, and as the knife came closer to him, Zandain had to think fast, he began to have a blurry aura around him, and jumps towards Cage's gut, using his technique, Overdrive, though Cage still managed to slice above Zandain's elbow.*
Back to top Go down
Cage
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Cage

PostSubject: Re: Zandain in Manhattan   Zandain in Manhattan Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:50 pm

*Cage teleports a few yards back from Zandain. He straightened his back causing several pops to emit from his back. He looked at Zandain.*

"You know what kid? Yeah got balls...but unfortunately thats not going to be enough in this situation..."

*Cage begins to teleport appearing all around Zandain. The speed begins to increase and images begin to be left behind. Suddenly all twenty images rush Zandain while truthfully teleports above Zandain and aims a lightning fast kick at the temple of Zandain*

~Mirage~
Back to top Go down
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

PostSubject: Re: Zandain in Manhattan   Zandain in Manhattan Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:03 pm

*Zandain looks around, confused, hes never seen such a technique, but before he could decide how to act, he is knocked out, with a crack, Zandain lents out a grunt as he is sent to the floor.*
Back to top Go down
Cage
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Cage

PostSubject: Re: Zandain in Manhattan   Zandain in Manhattan Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:13 pm

*Cage smirked at the nearly dead kid*

"Well you put up a decent fight... I suppose I can spare your life"

*Cage pulls out his phone and calls one of his goons
"Brooklyn Bridge, theres an unconcious kid... Take care of him... Ill be gone for the rest of the day..."

*Cage pulls out a map and circles a territory just off the bridge on the Brooklyn side. He write "YOURS" in the bright purple ink and drops the map on Zandains chest. And then...he was gone*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zandain in Manhattan   Zandain in Manhattan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zandain in Manhattan
Page 1 of 1