Destructive Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destructive Generations

After generations of hiding their abilities in secret, these people with special abilities will be hunted. Join the fight either to help, hunt or be these people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zandain eventually reaches Manhattan... (Sarrow vs. Zandain)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

Number of posts : 76
Character Name : Zandain
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Zandain eventually reaches Manhattan... (Sarrow vs. Zandain) Empty
PostSubject: Zandain eventually reaches Manhattan... (Sarrow vs. Zandain)   Zandain eventually reaches Manhattan... (Sarrow vs. Zandain) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:51 pm

*As he stops himself, Zandain tosses Victor on the floor somewhere, as he struggles to get off.*

"So where is he..."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 180
Location : I don't know where I am. I think I should have taken the right at Albuquerque
Motto : Why should I run when I can kick your ass
Character Name : Sarrow Momochi

PostSubject: Re: Zandain eventually reaches Manhattan... (Sarrow vs. Zandain)   Zandain eventually reaches Manhattan... (Sarrow vs. Zandain) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:54 pm

Sarrow appears behind Zandain a fireball to the back of Zandain's head. " So why'd you bring me here? If you wanted to fught you could have told me." Sarrow wasn't much of a person who liked fighting but he would do it when he needed to.
Back to top Go down
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

PostSubject: Re: Zandain eventually reaches Manhattan... (Sarrow vs. Zandain)   Zandain eventually reaches Manhattan... (Sarrow vs. Zandain) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:58 pm

*Zandain, rolled forward, and countered the fireballs with a sonic boom, so they both evaporated.*

"Now no one wants to fight, we have to, you're a threat to me, true honor, isn't it, buuut, who says I can't enjoy killing along the way?"

*Zandain runs backward, then holds a fist out to gain momentum, and comes in for a punch to Sarrow's gut.*
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Location : I don't know where I am. I think I should have taken the right at Albuquerque

PostSubject: Re: Zandain eventually reaches Manhattan... (Sarrow vs. Zandain)   Zandain eventually reaches Manhattan... (Sarrow vs. Zandain) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:01 am

Sarrow flips over it firing fireballs alonf the way. He continuously fires the fire balls. " Take this." Sarrow had to make sure this wuld end soon so he could get out of here.
Back to top Go down
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

PostSubject: Re: Zandain eventually reaches Manhattan... (Sarrow vs. Zandain)   Zandain eventually reaches Manhattan... (Sarrow vs. Zandain) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:05 am

*Zandain runs along side the fireballs, feeling the heat of each one, and the last one burning him ever so slightly, then, when Sarrow lands, Zandain uses overdriveand flies toward Sarrow.*
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Number of posts : 315
Motto : Work until your limit to aim for a thousand percent.
Character Name : Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Zandain eventually reaches Manhattan... (Sarrow vs. Zandain)   Zandain eventually reaches Manhattan... (Sarrow vs. Zandain) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:26 am

Alet got off the ground and brushes off his clothes. He felt a little dizzy, traveling at that speed was not something he was use to. He looked at the two fighting, he had to what was right. He shakes his head and sighs. "Not again Zandain." Electricity starts to surge through his hand and he shoota line of electricity at Zandain.
Back to top Go down
https://destructivegen.rpg-board.net
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

PostSubject: Re: Zandain eventually reaches Manhattan... (Sarrow vs. Zandain)   Zandain eventually reaches Manhattan... (Sarrow vs. Zandain) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:29 am

*Zandain, flying through mid-air was caught off guard, and was shot down.*

"Holy hell, what was..."

*He looks at Alet*

"...Oh..."
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Number of posts : 315
Motto : Work until your limit to aim for a thousand percent.
Character Name : Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Zandain eventually reaches Manhattan... (Sarrow vs. Zandain)   Zandain eventually reaches Manhattan... (Sarrow vs. Zandain) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:32 am

Alet laughed, his inner kid was being brought out. He walked over to Zandain, gives him the evil eye and sticks out his tongue. "How was that for an attack." Alet starts to walk away, he knew it wasn't over he just wanted to annoy Zandain. "See you later Zandain."
Back to top Go down
https://destructivegen.rpg-board.net
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

PostSubject: Re: Zandain eventually reaches Manhattan... (Sarrow vs. Zandain)   Zandain eventually reaches Manhattan... (Sarrow vs. Zandain) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:35 am

*Zandain sits under the shade of a ruined statue, to cool off after the shock*

"...damn..."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Zandain eventually reaches Manhattan... (Sarrow vs. Zandain)   Zandain eventually reaches Manhattan... (Sarrow vs. Zandain) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:50 am

Sarrow runs off after Alet. Alet had given him and opening to leave and he was going to take it. He hoped Zandain wouldn't follow him beause he hated fighting and didn't want to continue this one.
Back to top Go down
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

PostSubject: Re: Zandain eventually reaches Manhattan... (Sarrow vs. Zandain)   Zandain eventually reaches Manhattan... (Sarrow vs. Zandain) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:50 pm

*Zandain looked back smugly, at the running Sarrow, able to see the details in his face, as he was used to making out details while running.*

"I'm sure we'll meet again..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zandain eventually reaches Manhattan... (Sarrow vs. Zandain)   Zandain eventually reaches Manhattan... (Sarrow vs. Zandain) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zandain eventually reaches Manhattan... (Sarrow vs. Zandain)
Page 1 of 1