Destructive Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destructive Generations

After generations of hiding their abilities in secret, these people with special abilities will be hunted. Join the fight either to help, hunt or be these people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need a warm up

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kevman305
Moderator/ Ultimate Anti-Hero
Kevman305

Number of posts : 67
Character Name : Patrick Kelly
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Need a warm up Empty
PostSubject: Need a warm up   Need a warm up Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:11 pm

Fight me you weaklings
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Number of posts : 315
Motto : Work until your limit to aim for a thousand percent.
Character Name : Alet Rondel
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Need a warm up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a warm up   Need a warm up Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:18 pm

Alet enters a dojo type arena and sees Patrick. "You wanna train, right?" He starts tossing a ball of fire back and forth between each hand. He smirks. "So lets get started." He then send a bolt of electricity towards Patrick along with a fire ball aiming at his side. "Show me what you can do."
Back to top Go down
https://destructivegen.rpg-board.net
Kevman305
Kevman305

Need a warm up Empty
PostSubject: speed   Need a warm up Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:21 pm

patrick side steps and unsheaths his sword and with his jackal speed goes for the opening made when alet fired his power.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Need a warm up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a warm up   Need a warm up Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:03 pm

Victor quickly jumps to the side avoiding the attack thrown at him. He then made a ball of fire appear in his hand, he started to play with it. "Work, c'mon, c'mon.." He finally managed to do what he was trying to do. He bent the shape of the fire, turning it into a boomerang. He then threw it in Patrick's direction. While waiting to see what happens he starts charging up electricity.
Back to top Go down
Kevman305
Kevman305

Need a warm up Empty
PostSubject: defense   Need a warm up Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:00 am

Patrick jumps toward the boomerang of fire cuting it with his sword in defensive postion verticly and begins cicleing alet in very high speeds to wait for another opening
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Need a warm up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a warm up   Need a warm up Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:32 am

Alet starts looking around as Patrick starts to circle him. He started to get dizzy, so he closed his eyes and shook his head making him go back to normal. He then rubbed his head with one of his hands and started firing electricity into the ground hoping that Patrick would hit the spot causing electricity to rise up from his feet to his head.
Back to top Go down
Kevman305
Kevman305

Need a warm up Empty
PostSubject: speed   Need a warm up Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:51 pm

Patrick goes in with full speed and power hopeing that the electricty will miss him and swings an over head slash ar alet
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Need a warm up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a warm up   Need a warm up Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 4:17 pm

Alet kept his eye on Patrick, his speed was one of the fastest he had seen in a while. He had been trained to keep an eye on people this fast though, he had met or fought enough people with impressive speed. Alet quickly ducked down dodging the kick. He then quickly moved to the side and tripping Patrick.
Back to top Go down
Kevman305
Kevman305

Need a warm up Empty
PostSubject: counter attack   Need a warm up Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:48 am

as patrick fell he put his hands out and did a head stand flip and came back with a conter attack a solid punch to the gut
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Need a warm up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a warm up   Need a warm up Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:01 am

The punch landed and Alet spit out a little blood. Patrick was too fast, this will be an interesting fight. He fell to the floor and took a deep breath. Alet got back up and wiped some blood off his lip, he looked at Patrick and smirked. "Nice one. Try dodging this one though." Alet created a huge wall of fire in front of him and sent it flying in the direction of Patrick.
Back to top Go down
Kevman305
Kevman305

Need a warm up Empty
PostSubject: jackal mode   Need a warm up Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:45 pm

patrick was thrown across the arena. he jumpede back up and screamed with furry jackal mode. at that moment patrick began to take the form of the mythical beast the anubis. this doubled his speed and dashed in for the final strike of alet.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Need a warm up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a warm up   Need a warm up Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:33 pm

Alet knew he was was to be hit by this move the fight would be over so he had to use a mixture over drive. Is body became surround by electricity and flames defending him from the attack. Though he was not hurt he was moved all the way to the other side of the room. He then started to run and slid in the direction of Patrick. Still in over drive, his goal was to burn his source of speed.
Back to top Go down
Kevman305
Kevman305

Need a warm up Empty
PostSubject: basic science   Need a warm up Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:33 am

patrick knew that if you take the oxygen out of the air then fire will die. with this he was hopping to find an opening. Patrick began to run circles around alet. To his knowledge the fire wavered and patrick went in for his final stab.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Need a warm up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a warm up   Need a warm up Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:20 pm

Alet's flame was beginning to diminish and his guard was wide open, he needed to do something, fast. He then noticed Patrick coming straight for him with his sword at hand. Alet quickly ducked, dodging the attack made by Patrick then tried kicking up at Patrick aiming for his ribs.

OOC: Razz What's the rush the battle just started.
Back to top Go down
Kevman305
Kevman305

Need a warm up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a warm up   Need a warm up Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 10:56 am

patrick was going to fast top dodge alets kick. the kick sent patrick flying axcross the room hiting a pole. he gets up slowly to calm the pain and spits blood out and says your right what am i thinking. patrick lowers his guard and relaxs. he closes his eyes and is waiting for his other jackal mode senses to kick in.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Need a warm up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a warm up   Need a warm up Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 5:43 pm

Alet smiled, now was his chance to try out his newest techniques. "Devil's Inferno." An inferno surrounds Alet and no one can see what's going on inside the inferno. As the flames start to clear you can see a shadow of someone but it didn't really look like Alet. Once the flames were gone he had a tail, horns, wings, and claws all made of fire and all can be used as weapons.
Back to top Go down
Kevman305
Kevman305

Need a warm up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a warm up   Need a warm up Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:33 pm

patrick standing there had no idea what was going on he was trying to awaken the beast from with iof Jackal mode and he stood in silence and waited for his new awakening
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Need a warm up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a warm up   Need a warm up Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:47 am

Alet used his newly formed wings and flew to the top of the room and headed straight down at Patrick. He made it so his newly made horns were pointed straight at Patrick aiming to hit.
Back to top Go down
Kevman305
Kevman305

Need a warm up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a warm up   Need a warm up Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:21 am

Patrick sensed he was in danger he opened his eyes and they weren't his normal eyes they were a beast he dodged it but with so muich speed he looked like a blur and counter it clashing with alets horns making sparks fly every where
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Need a warm up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a warm up   Need a warm up Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:25 am

Alet jumped back taking energy from the sparks being created between his horns and Patrick's sword. He stood up with his hand charging with electricity and his other with flames. He put them together and sent a blast of electricity mixed with fire toward Patrick.
Back to top Go down
Kevman305
Kevman305

Need a warm up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a warm up   Need a warm up Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 3:12 pm

patrick dodging it easly with his new fond speed he jumps back about 35 feet and wields his sword at a down ward angle running foward slicing the ground fling up dirt dust and other things trying make hims elf hidden
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Need a warm up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a warm up   Need a warm up Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 3:43 pm

Alet put his wings infront of his face so the debris would not bother him. When he moved his wings he couldn't see where Patrick had gone. He smirked as he lit a rind of fire around himself so the only way Patrick would be able to get Alet was from above. "Where'd you go Patrick?"
Back to top Go down
Kevman305
Kevman305

Need a warm up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a warm up   Need a warm up Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:09 pm

in all the commotion patrick dug a hole so he would be right under alet.as soon patrick was sure he was at the right spot he broke through the groud puching alet right in the gut
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Need a warm up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a warm up   Need a warm up Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:32 pm

Alet fell to the floor then stood back up like nothing happened. "Nice one Patrick." He smirks, the punch didn't bother him too much, he had gotten knocked out that way already to many times. "I thinks thats enough." He sits down and brings out a bottle of water.
Back to top Go down
Kevman305
Kevman305

Need a warm up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a warm up   Need a warm up Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:39 pm

that was a great warm up can you pass some of that water over here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need a warm up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a warm up   Need a warm up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need a warm up
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destructive Generations :: The World :: Battle Arena-
Jump to: