Destructive Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destructive Generations

After generations of hiding their abilities in secret, these people with special abilities will be hunted. Join the fight either to help, hunt or be these people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The latest target (Zero, Sarrow, Hisagi)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero
Anti-Hero
Zero

Number of posts : 17
Character Name : Zero
Registration date : 2009-03-23

The latest target (Zero, Sarrow, Hisagi) Empty
PostSubject: The latest target (Zero, Sarrow, Hisagi)   The latest target (Zero, Sarrow, Hisagi) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:27 pm

Zero arrived at Coyote sands with Sarrow right by his side. He had just gotten his latest assignment, an assassination letter came but didn't have a name on it, the only thing it had was the place he wanted to meet with Zero. For old times sake, he brought Sarrow with him, and he also needed to show him that he had really changed. Zero began to sit down, even though nothing was behind him, out of no where a chair made of ice appeared and Zero sat down on it. "So, what do you say Sarrow, you gonna help me with the next victim.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 180
Location : I don't know where I am. I think I should have taken the right at Albuquerque
Motto : Why should I run when I can kick your ass
Character Name : Sarrow Momochi
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: The latest target (Zero, Sarrow, Hisagi)   The latest target (Zero, Sarrow, Hisagi) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:32 pm

"Might as well. You dragged me out here anyways so I might as well stay." Sarrow started messing around with a small flame out of boredom. He mad all sorts of different forms out of it. He even started to make blades so he could help Zero kill the target. He had a bad feeling though. Like something bad was gonna happen here at this wierd place.
Back to top Go down
Hisagi
5th Company Leader
Hisagi

Number of posts : 50
Character Name : Hisagi Izuru
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: The latest target (Zero, Sarrow, Hisagi)   The latest target (Zero, Sarrow, Hisagi) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:36 am

Hisagi slammed open the door of one of the worn down cabins, making it break, and he walked out. Slowly, with his big, creepy smile on his face, he walked toward the too. "Tyler, you should have know better to not accept any more assassination, I mean you do know you are one of our main targets now, right?" Hisagi took out his axe and turned it into a two sided axe with no handle bar. "Well I guess your going back now, aren't you." He threw the two sided axe straight for Sarrow instead of Zero. "Now, lets see who more important, your job or your friend."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Anti-Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: The latest target (Zero, Sarrow, Hisagi)   The latest target (Zero, Sarrow, Hisagi) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:38 am

Zero smirked. "Sarrow is tuff, he can take care of himself." He started running toward Hisagi and as he was running his arms started to freeze up, when they were completely frozen they had the same shape and sharpness of a blade. Zero tried to slice Hisagi's chest with his right arm. "I thought you knew better than to call me Tyler."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Location : I don't know where I am. I think I should have taken the right at Albuquerque

PostSubject: Re: The latest target (Zero, Sarrow, Hisagi)   The latest target (Zero, Sarrow, Hisagi) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:30 am

Sarrow summoned a wall of flames and blocked the axe. " That was easy. I thought you were better than thst Hisagi." Sarrow ends up behind Hisagi in a split second with a sword of flames in his hands. He slashes at Hisagi's back at the same time Zero slashed his chest. He smiled as he did this. He could get revenge for himself and Lizzy.
Back to top Go down
Hisagi
5th Company Leader
Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: The latest target (Zero, Sarrow, Hisagi)   The latest target (Zero, Sarrow, Hisagi) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:48 am

Hisagi's creep smile grew longer and wider and when Sarrow came up right behind him, Hisagi's turned his head almost all the way around so he could get a good look at him without moving. He quickly did a split down, dodging the attacks made by both Zero and Sarrow. He did a handstand up and got into a split again. Hisagi started to laugh as he started to spin kicking from every angle possible, like a tornado of kicks. This was causing the wind to pick up making some sand fly everywhere. "Who said I putting strength into my attack, Mr. Momochi?"
Back to top Go down
Zero
Anti-Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: The latest target (Zero, Sarrow, Hisagi)   The latest target (Zero, Sarrow, Hisagi) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:52 am

Zero was caught off guard and was hit in the face knocking him back about five feet, the ice on his arms also melted away. He stood up wiping the blood off his mouth. A sand storm looked to be started, this was good for Zero, it would give him an advantage in the battle. The sand started to fly everywhere, it was a sand storm. Zero clenched his fist and ten needles formed out of freezing the sand around him, these needles had sand sticking out making it rush. Zero pointed at Hisagi and the needles went flying toward him.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: The latest target (Zero, Sarrow, Hisagi)   The latest target (Zero, Sarrow, Hisagi) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:55 am

Sarrow was hit as well by the kick. He used some fire and made glass out of the sand that had surrounded them the were in the sape of needles and Sarrow threw them at Hisagi. He also fired six daggers made of flames at Hisagi. He wanted to end this wuick and get his revenge. "Take this you asshole."
Back to top Go down
Hisagi
5th Company Leader
Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: The latest target (Zero, Sarrow, Hisagi)   The latest target (Zero, Sarrow, Hisagi) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:00 pm

Hisagi started laughing again. "Ah, such strong words from an ignorant kid." He started making his way through all the needles that were being thrown at him. The sand started to make it so it was impossible to see each other, and by the time the sand cleared Hisagi was leaning over. He made his posture straight and his creepy smile appeared again, insanity, such a bothersome thing. Blood started to drip from his arm and his mouth. Hisagi wiped of the blood and went straight for Sarrow, throwing a series of punches from every angle he could get to.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Anti-Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: The latest target (Zero, Sarrow, Hisagi)   The latest target (Zero, Sarrow, Hisagi) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:03 pm

Zero made his way over to one of the worn down building, he needed to take car of something before he started getting serious. "Sarrow, hold him off for a little bit." He went inside one of the buildings and it froze once he closed the doors. While inside he started concentrating on a new technique he was working our, army of weapons. Weapons started to form everywhere, from sais to arrows, but at a slow pace, the technique was not perfected yet.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: The latest target (Zero, Sarrow, Hisagi)   The latest target (Zero, Sarrow, Hisagi) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:08 pm

Sarrow blocked the punches than started on the offensive. He covered his hands in flames and started punching at Hisagi. He really needed to end this. He used his speed to land throw more punches than Hisagi ever could. A smile crossed his face. He knew he could take Hisagi. This wasn't like last time. He wasn't drugged and had the advantage.
Back to top Go down
Hisagi
5th Company Leader
Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: The latest target (Zero, Sarrow, Hisagi)   The latest target (Zero, Sarrow, Hisagi) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:24 pm

Hisagi took off his shirt showing a layer of armer, he let Sarrow's punches hit him. The flaming punches were pushing him back but it was hurting him, he started to laugh once again. "You're gonna have to turn up the heat to get past this Sarrow." Now he went back onto the offensive, Hisagi put on gloves and opened his palm making his axe flew right into it. These gloves were magnetized so this would make it so he wouldn't lose his axe. Hisagi started to swing the axe at Sarrow.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Anti-Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: The latest target (Zero, Sarrow, Hisagi)   The latest target (Zero, Sarrow, Hisagi) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:08 pm

Zero walked out of the frozen cabin, he was completely turned into ice. This technique was a suicidal technique, but he knew what he was doing, if he would kill Hisagi, there's a big chance that the company would fall apart. Along with his body being frozen solid, he had an assortment of weapons with him. He took off the bow from his back and took out on arrow from the quiver that was next to his bow. He pulled back the bow and shot in the direction of Hisagi. These weren't any ordinary weapons though, one touch and you can be frozen solid.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: The latest target (Zero, Sarrow, Hisagi)   The latest target (Zero, Sarrow, Hisagi) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:48 am

Sarrow summoned a sword of flames and blocked Hisagi's blow. He got out of the way so Zero could do his job. Sarrow decided to watch instead of fight. He its down and starts to watch. He can tell the move that Zero is using will kill him. He can tell that he had changed.

OOC ignore me till the end of the topic
Back to top Go down
Hisagi
5th Company Leader
Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: The latest target (Zero, Sarrow, Hisagi)   The latest target (Zero, Sarrow, Hisagi) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:43 pm

Hisagi started laughing as he flipped over the arrow shot by Hisagi. He landed, leaning over. Hisagi straightened his body and put up his face showing his smile growing more devious and wider. "You fool! All I have to do now is dodge your attacks for thirty minutes and you'll die!" Hisagi jumped up onto the worn down cabin a few feet away from him. "I guess I can play with you for that long." He moved his fingers toward his body signifying that he wanted Zero to attack. "Come on!"
Back to top Go down
Zero
Anti-Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: The latest target (Zero, Sarrow, Hisagi)   The latest target (Zero, Sarrow, Hisagi) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:50 pm

Zero smirked. "You sure you can 'play' for that long before I catch you?" The battle began, weapons flying everywhere, freezing ever play they touch. After twenty eight minutes the whole camp site was frozen solid, the air was getting colder and colder as the fight went on and was now below zero degrees. "Dammit!" Zero had run out of all his weapons and didn't have the strength to make anymore, he started to breathe heavily but didn't want to give up. Zero charged at Hisagi one last time and managed to grab his leg, but there was only one minute left. The ice started to freeze his body, but stopped once it reached his waist, the time was up. Zero turned to face Sarrow and smirked. "Finish him off." His body started to melt and made a puddle one the ground which quickly froze.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: The latest target (Zero, Sarrow, Hisagi)   The latest target (Zero, Sarrow, Hisagi) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:57 pm

Sarrow appeared behind Hisagi. " This is for everyone you've hurt Hisagi." Sarrow plunged a sword made of flames through Hisagi's chest. " This is for Zero and Lizzy." Sarrow then formed another sword and shoved it through Hisagi's chest right beside the other one. " Now what are your last words?" Sarrow wanted to at least hear the man that had caused Lizzy so much pain, and Zero to commit a suicide had to say before his life was over.
Back to top Go down
Hisagi
5th Company Leader
Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: The latest target (Zero, Sarrow, Hisagi)   The latest target (Zero, Sarrow, Hisagi) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:08 pm

Hisagi's body started to catch on fire and melting the ice, making the pain a little less. Blood started to drip from his mouth and the blood dripping from his chest was just evaporated by the flames. "It, it was.... f-fun while.... it la.... lasted." He fell to the ground, not even one tear was on his face, just his devious, long, creepy smile was left on his face, this was the only sign of emotion he showed, even during death. He started to think. 'Death, I'm glad, this is what I wanted ever since insanity ki...' Everything went black, even the thoughts in his head. He was gone now, hopefully in a better place, but most likely in a place that no one wants to go to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The latest target (Zero, Sarrow, Hisagi)   The latest target (Zero, Sarrow, Hisagi) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The latest target (Zero, Sarrow, Hisagi)
Page 1 of 1