Destructive Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destructive Generations

After generations of hiding their abilities in secret, these people with special abilities will be hunted. Join the fight either to help, hunt or be these people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tyler A.K.A Zero

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero
Anti-Hero
Zero

Number of posts : 17
Character Name : Zero
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Tyler A.K.A Zero Empty
PostSubject: Tyler A.K.A Zero   Tyler A.K.A Zero Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:31 pm

Name: Tyler Trent A.K.A Zero

Faction: Powered

Alignment: Anti Hero

History: Once Tyler, Zero, found out about his powers he stared using them to his advantage by basically doing whatever he wanted and getting whatever he wanted. Once he started getting chased by the company, no one could catch him so they decided to use him to their advantage. The company started sending him assassination letter making his new profession, assassin. He was ordered to kill those with powers for money, he did this by first getting close to them then back stabbing them, by killing them and getting his money. His second mission was to kill Sarrow's father but he failed and once it was Sarrow's turn, Zero got too attached. In the end Zero wasn't able to kill Sarrow because of their newly founded friendship and decided to change his ways. No, he didn't give up assassination's, he just... twisted them around... from that day forth whomever sent him an assassination letter, he would go after the sender instead. He sometimes doubts if what he is doing now is the thing he should be doing because now he is on the run again, with no where to stay.

Personality: Zero's personality is not known, because of his assassin ways he tries to act like how the person likes so he can get close to them faster, the only people who have seen his true personality are those who have died by his hands.

Appearance: Tyler A.K.A Zero 1-17
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 180
Location : I don't know where I am. I think I should have taken the right at Albuquerque
Motto : Why should I run when I can kick your ass
Character Name : Sarrow Momochi
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Tyler A.K.A Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler A.K.A Zero   Tyler A.K.A Zero Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:34 pm

accepted
Back to top Go down

Tyler A.K.A Zero
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destructive Generations :: Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: