Destructive Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destructive Generations

After generations of hiding their abilities in secret, these people with special abilities will be hunted. Join the fight either to help, hunt or be these people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Probably the Only Manga on here...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ne.
Ultimate Anti-hero
Ne.

Number of posts : 50
Motto : Everything is everywhere... you just have to look for it.
Character Name : Ne
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Probably the Only Manga on here... Empty
PostSubject: Probably the Only Manga on here...   Probably the Only Manga on here... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:01 pm

AyuMayu. It's a great Manga/ Anime. I'm reading it right now. It's about a highschool student named Yousuke Toyokawa. His parents died when he was a child. He and his younger sister went to an orphanage, but his sister got adopted and they were separated. Now, ten years, or so, later, he finds the house his sister was adopted to. He goes to her, but it turns out the family had adoptive had adopted two girls, roughly the same age, at the same time, both with similar names. All the records from the orphanage are gone. Now Yousuke must find who his real sister is.

Well, does it sound good? I'm reading it online, the only problem is, the ONLY person that translates AyuMayu that I can find, doesn't have chapter 25-27, yet he has 1-24 and 28... if anybody could find the chapters that come after 24 it would be much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Number of posts : 315
Motto : Work until your limit to aim for a thousand percent.
Character Name : Alet Rondel
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Probably the Only Manga on here...   Probably the Only Manga on here... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:52 am

^_^ started reading it, its pretty good but I'm sorry to tell you, I could not find the chapter(s) after chapter 24 either
Back to top Go down
https://destructivegen.rpg-board.net
Ne.
Ultimate Anti-hero
Ne.

Number of posts : 50
Motto : Everything is everywhere... you just have to look for it.
Character Name : Ne
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Probably the Only Manga on here...   Probably the Only Manga on here... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:23 am

Crying or Very sad Well... I guess it'll be here eventually... hopefully...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Probably the Only Manga on here...   Probably the Only Manga on here... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Probably the Only Manga on here...
Page 1 of 1