Destructive Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destructive Generations

After generations of hiding their abilities in secret, these people with special abilities will be hunted. Join the fight either to help, hunt or be these people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yokobue, Ne

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ne.
Ultimate Anti-hero
Ne.

Number of posts : 50
Motto : Everything is everywhere... you just have to look for it.
Character Name : Ne
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Yokobue, Ne Empty
PostSubject: Yokobue, Ne   Yokobue, Ne Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:52 am

Name: Ne

Faction: Powered

Alignment: Anti Hero, may have to result to leaning to the villains

History: Ne was born an... interesting child. She never met her parents, and was first seen in the world at age seven. When she was found, she was fully dressed and holding a makeshift flute. She was immediately brought to an orphanage when she was found, and was listed as a lost child. She refused to talk to anyone, she just didn't feel comfortable, thinking people were just trying to hurt her as they got into a conversation with her. Several times, she got so irritated, she was try and run away from the orphanage. One time, at age nine, she succeeded. While out on the streets, Ne found an odd device in her bag. It looked like an instrument of some sort. She tried to blow into one of the holes on the instrument. When she did, a magnificent sound came out. She tried again, holding her fingers on different parts of the instrument, listening to all the different sounds come out. As she was trying to teach herself to play this instrument, somebody dropped some money by her feet. Ne now understood how she was going to survive. She started to play her melodies every day, getting little money by little money. At age thirteen, while she was playing once, a man came up to her with a knife, trying to mug her. In fear she played a note, louder then her usual notes. A specter appeared in the air, coming from the flute. It slashed at the man, killing him. When Ne looked up, she was safe, but didn't know what had happened. She tried to do what she had done before, and found out the basics of how to control what she had done. At age fourteen, she now, roams the streets, living on the streets, still performing, but now, with a way to protect herself.

Appearance:
Yokobue, Ne Pink-hairedgirl-1

Personality: Ne is a very confused girl, trying to figure out the world as it is. She's trying to develop emotions by absorbing them off of people she meets. Most things won't surprise her, or startle her, which causes her to seem like a lifeless puppet at some times.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 180
Location : I don't know where I am. I think I should have taken the right at Albuquerque
Motto : Why should I run when I can kick your ass
Character Name : Sarrow Momochi
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Yokobue, Ne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yokobue, Ne   Yokobue, Ne Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:28 am

accepted
Back to top Go down

Yokobue, Ne
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destructive Generations :: Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: